💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Pop girls according to Chinese astrology

Rino

Featured Posts

Okay guys, it's Chinese astrology time! :woot: 

I don't know if people in your country believe in Chinese astrological signs, but people in Russia generally believe in them. Personally, I'm not the biggest follower, but sometimes those signs can deliver an interesting insight into one's personality. 

Unlike astrological signs that we all know (Gemini, Virgo, Airies, etc. - the ones that are based on constellations), Chinese astrological signs are attached not to months, but to years, and each year belongs to one of the 12 animals, which include: 

Spoiler

chinese-zodiac-calendar.png

In Chinese astrology each year also belongs to one of the five elements: Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. 

And so I've decided to see in years of which animals and elements our dear faves were born, so here are the results: 

Of course, we begin with our Lord and Saviour, Lady Gaga. 

It was quite a suprise for me to find out that our good sis was born in the year of Fire Tiger (1986)! :firega:

here's personality description and horoscope for Fire Tigers taken from Chinese astrology website

Spoiler

fire_tiger_by_axionart1-d5dwnos.jpg

The fire tigers could get help from others luckily during the whole life and are destined to be officials in career. They are tolerant, talented and have a strong will. As they suit the action to the word and are faithful to friends, they are popular among the people. The female fire tigers are mostly virtuous and smart. The fire tigers are endowed with intelligence and wit. 

They have a happy disposition however are dissipated and unrestrained. They usually do things with eagerness and vigor however the result will be full of mistakes. So, they need to ponder deeply before action.Although the kindhearted fire tigers are easy to be successful they are always cheated by others in daily life. So, they need to heighten their vigilance.

In family relationship, most of them could get along well with the family members. They could share the happiness of a family union. As for wealth, the fire tigers usually enjoy a good fortune during the entire life. No matter what kind of difficulties they meet, they could overcome smoothly.

and here's the list of other pop girls according to their Chinese astrological signs and elements: 

Spoiler

1. Beyonce - Rooster (Metal) 1981
2. Adele - Dragon (Earth) 1988
3. Katy Perry - Rat (:air:) (Wood) 1984
4. Rihanna - Dragon (Earth) 1988
5. Taylor Swift - Snake (:gaycat:) (Earth) 1989
6. Nicki Minaj - Dog (Water) 1982
7. Kesha - Rabbit (:wub:) (Fire) 1987
8. Miley Cyrus - Monkey (Water) 1992
9. Britney Spears - Rooster (Metal) 1981
10. Christina Aguilera - Monkey (Metal) 1980
11. Ariana Grande - Rooster (Water) 1993
12. Madonna - Dog (Earth) 1958
13. Cher - Dog (Fire) 1946

as you can see, on this list there are quite a few roosters, dogs, dragons and monkeys. 

I hope this little analysis I did was fun for you to read. thx for ur attention :diane:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

kvnrp
19 minutes ago, Rino said:

Bye. :rip:

I'm a pig (1995) :rip:
"Pig is not thought to be a smart animal in China. It likes sleeping and eating and becomes fat. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no calculation to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Consequently, it has been regarded as wealth."
This is so accurate bye :rip:

Can you link the site where you got the explainations please?

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'm a dog like Madonna, I'm as rude as her. I trust this Chinese horoscope

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Iwontell
10 minutes ago, Rino said:

4. Rihanna - Dragon (Earth) 1988
6. Nicki Minaj - Dog (Water) 1982

3. Hahahahaha, if you needed any proof the chinese horoscope was on to something...:laughga:
4. Like me! Yay!!!
5. LOL, poor Taytay.
6. Well, she's a woman, so what's the term for the female dog...? Oh... pretty accurate. once again...:classy:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

PaperIz

Yasss slay me Snakelor. The snakers gonna snake snake snake snake snake...🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 

😂

24 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

just did it :staymad:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

QueenGaga

Looks like even Chinese astrology knows the truth of Taylor Sueift :giggle:. Gaga on the other hand is a fire tiger! Slay Queen of Chinese astrology! 

8 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Yasss slay me Snakelor. The snakers gonna snake snake snake snake snake...🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 

😂

actually, being a snake doesn't necessarily mean being evil or something. 

my older sister was also born in 1989 and she is a snake too, but she's one of the kindest people I've ever known. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

PaperIz
Just now, Rino said:

actually, being a snake doesn't necessarily mean being evil or something. 

my older sister was also born in 1989 and she is a snake too, but she's one of the kindest people I've ever known. 

Oh i love Taylor! I only go with the evil snake thing because I love the imagery :laughga: Taylor is my bae

The Surrealist
29 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Bye. :rip:

I'm a pig (1995) :rip:
"Pig is not thought to be a smart animal in China. It likes sleeping and eating and becomes fat. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no calculation to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Consequently, it has been regarded as wealth."
This is so accurate bye :rip:

Same, sis.

Just now, PaperIz said:

Oh i love Taylor! I only go with the evil snake thing because I love the imagery :laughga: Taylor is my bae

tumblr_inline_oapczrB1fE1u4qn1h_500.gif

Taylor is my third fave among pop girls, right after Gags and Bey. 

1989 was a great album, turned out to be even better than Fearless. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived