💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is P!nk Bigger than Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera?

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Featured Posts

I dont know for USA but in Europe and Australia she totally has a big impact.Definitely bigger than Christina but I think Britney is iconic,even she releases the worst albums that doesn't change anything.So I can easily say 1. Britney 2.P!nk 3.Christina    .  Thats what I always say tho. Beyonce is not bigger than Britney.Britney is iconic. Beyonce is just a fraud who causes controversy before each album (elavator-Becky with a good hair-baby bump) and tries to stay in news.However thats not the case with Britney.Even she stops,she is Britney.( and im not a Britney stan.Just a person who lived in 2000's ) I only stan for Gaga

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, edana123 said:

I dont know for USA but in Europe and Australia she totally has a big impact.Definitely bigger than Christina but I think Britney is iconic,even she releases the worst albums that doesn't change anything.So I can easily say 1. Britney 2.P!nk 3.Christina    .  Thats what I always say tho. Beyonce is not bigger than Britney.Britney is iconic. Beyonce is just a fraud who causes controversy before each album (elavator-Becky with a good hair-baby bump) and tries to stay in news.However thats not the case with Britney.Even she stops,she is Britney.( and im not a Britney stan.Just a person who lived in 2000's ) I only stan for Gaga

Oh dear :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tumblr
8 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

These are all Xtina features though :awkney:

Because Scream and Shout wasn't a feature also? :toofunny:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Britney Spears is the most legendary and iconic out of all three and is most successful now she is still churning out hits year after year. I like P!NK but she is forgettable and hasn't had many hits this decade unlike Britney, and Christina is good I'd say she is a similar level to P!Nk

PartySick

Well Britney's definitely the most iconic out of the three. I'd say she's "bigger", but I'm a fan of her's so I'm biased :shrug:

I haven't heard anything from Xtina since those antidrug/antibullying things we were made to watch during homeroom in Middle School that had her song Beautiful playing as some bad teen actor overcomes peer pressure. Well...I know Bionic flopping is a stan culture joke but that's really it :rip:

The only things I know about P!nk is she has the badass scorn lover demographic covered, she likes to fly in her performances, and I used to watch amateur Lego stop motion videos on YouTube that used her songs often :deadbanana: but I like her music, the little I've heard, better than Xtina's.

Imo, Queeney > P!nk > Xtina :shrug:

🖤

39 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

Because Scream and Shout wasn't a feature also? :toofunny:

Yeah but Britney made Scream And Shout. Her British vocals were what made the song a hit! Whereas Moves Like Jagger for example was all about Maroon 5.

she's equal to Legend X. 

Godney is above both of them, though, and shall always be. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Runway

Pink is obviously bigger based just on their last singles... I mean.....

Blow Me #5

Try #9

Just Give Me a Reason #1

True Love #54

Just Like Fire #10

VS

Criminal #55

Work Bitch #12

Perfume #76

Pretty Girls #29

Make Me #17

Pharamon
10 hours ago, Pablo said:

I think she is. She isn't as flashy so you don't notice her as much but she's been putting out hits for over a decade.

Look back in 2004, these girls were ruling pop music.

Now in 2016 Britney is the one who is falling a little bit. P!nk doesn't take risks and continuously released quality music for basic stans to listen to. It's very radio friendly

basic stans?

RAMROD
59 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

It is true though!

Maybe to some.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tumblr
1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

Yeah but Britney made Scream And Shout. Her British vocals were what made the song a hit! Whereas Moves Like Jagger for example was all about Maroon 5.

Britney's vocals making anything a hit... A mess a kii a cackle! 

The production of the song, the melody and Will.I.Am made it a hit sis! Anyone could've sang that song! 

In fact I'm sure no one even knew it was Brit considering it was so autotuned and distorted it reminded everyone of Siri :classy:

+ Taking into account your idea of what makes a hit, then Xtina made Feel This Moment since everyone only knows the chorus and she also made Say Something a hit since everyone praised her vocals sis!

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

I still think because of all the publicity Brit has gotten over the years, and her large fan base, she's bigger than P!nk. But P!nk is definitely bigger than Xtina. P!nk is an amazing performer though, and her touring force is unreal. 

DiscoHeaven23

Britney is more iconic.

Britney was more successful than P!nk in the 2000-2009 decade (that's a statistical fact)

However, it does seem like P!nk's mainstream success is outlasting Britney's

Archived