💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite 2016 tour

Thomas P

Featured Posts

KinneyUnderYou
20 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

The Formation Tour is the most obvious answer, but if there is any other one that you think may be worthy to compete with it, then name it below. 

(Btw comment if you think Beyoncé should be smart and add more dates)

19 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I had an awesome time at the ANTI world tour, so much dancing,I was right at the front and the crowd was really up for it! We were going wild!

Regarding this topic. This fall, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, and Zayn Malik will perform in Dubai. I have small change to go to one of them as my first concert. Who do you believe I should see live? Personally, I'd would love to see Selena Gomez. Rihanna is fun, but I've heard bad reviews on the ANTi World Tour.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Regarding this topic. This fall, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, and Zayn Malik will perform in Dubai. I have small change to go to one of them as my first concert. Who do you believe I should see live? Personally, I'd would love to see Selena Gomez. Rihanna is fun, but I've heard bad reviews on the ANTi World Tour.

Selena. Rihanna was fun but really short, I'm also pretty sure she wasn't really singing that much

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

3 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Selena. Rihanna was fun but really short, I'm also pretty sure she wasn't really singing that much

She belted out Love The Way You Lie, Diamonds and Kiss It Better though, like really well at mine!

Thomas P
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

She belted out Love The Way You Lie, Diamonds and Kiss It Better though, like really well at mine!

In Montreal she barely sang. She kinda just bopped around the stage, be it the dancing was really good.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DiscoStyx
23 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I dont think there is a good tour this year... :awkney:

Maybe ANTI Tour... Bey's lack of equipment on the Formation stage turns me off tbh.

This!!

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Higher

ANTi World Tour. She gave it her all during my date, nobody was sitting and she sounded amazing. I just wish she'd use the visuals from the ANTidiary and preformed Pose. :giveup: She messed up one part of Needed Me, but apologized and sang the song again. :giveup:

I'm seeing Queen B in September and judging from the videos I can barely wait. :classy:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

In 2016 I've been to 

The Rebel Heart Tour (Madonna)

Gimmie Love Tour (Carly Rae Jepsen) (twice)

Formation Tour (Beyonce)

Revival Tour (Selena Gomez)

Untouchable Tour (Meghan Trainor)

Pure & Simple Tour (Dolly Parton)

and I've seen Sia at a festival in Denver. Im going to count that as a tour because it's what I expect her Nostalgia for the Present Tour to be just like. Out of those, Beyonce was definitely the biggest show with the most special effects and her voice was spectacular, but I honestly had more fun at Sia. Her shows are just something else. I don't know how to explain it.  They're artistic and her voice is out of this world. I want to try to catch her on the real tour in the fall.  Madonna was fun and the stage was cool too. Carly Rae is always a good time too.  I've met her at every show I've seen and she's just a super cute, genuine girl.  Selena Gomez was honestly a big let down, her voice was off and barely anyone danced.  I always dance at concerts and we stood out in the crowd because we were the only ones during most of the show.  Dolly was a nice simple show, I just went to her because she's a legend and my grandparents would always play her when I was growing up. Meghan was a super fun time too! Most of the crowd was around 14 and I'm nearly 20 so I was a little uncomfortable lol, but she was fun and I got to meet her too. 

Sia was proably my favorite of this year and I'm just going to assume Nostalgia for the Present Tour will be the best of 2016. 

DeleteMyAccount

Formation Tour is obviously amazing.

I had the chance to see Carrie Underwood's Storyteller twice. Once was right up in the front. The stage is in the round so the theatrics are pretty amazing. It's a great show. 

shoful
9 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

tumblr_nuj034QaIs1qltoc4o2_500.giftumblr_nuivv7hAl21qj28qwo1_500.giftumblr_nvh0sk8QXO1qj28qwo1_r2_500.gif

Dead at your Avatar. You're fast. Love that picture so much. Look at her hands now. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Versace

If I had a chance to go to tours this year

Formation Tour 

Sia's Tour (dunno if it started but I'd die to see Sia live)

Selena's Revival Tour 

Yea these would be it

Born To Slay

Britney's revamped Vegas show debuted this year, does that count?

Archived