Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Did Gaga move on to LG6 ?

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Hey Little Medonsters,

Since we're sitting here chit-chatting I wanted to ask you sisters whether you think that at some point (probably last November/December), Gaga discarded all the work she's done for LG5 and moved on to something completely different?

Like do you think she's put all her RedOne collabs under the rug, and started new things, with new people?

She las mentioned LG5 last August, so...

linda_richman.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Dramatica
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Yes, she worked and put her heart out on an album for 2.5 years, and she scrapped it.

giphy.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I think so honestly. Same thing with ARTPOP (except for the title track and maybe one or two others). But this time it wasn't because of management. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Shipper

She probably have enough songs for LG10 but we will never hear them poor babies. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Reality

She probably didn't scrap everything, but I'm sure she changed her mind about somethings and decided not to do anything with them. We've definitely seen with more with Ronson than with RedOne, so, maybe that was something to do with it??

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

LaLuna

I'm getting kind of worried tbh. I used to think the reason LG5 was taking so long was because she was being her perfectionist self and that after ARTPOP she didn't want to disappoint again. But now I'm not so sure. I feel like she's struggling with this album and that's not a good sign :ohno:

Dorothy Gale

I have a feeling that's what's happening. I think she has big things planned in 2017 as far as her acting career goes and she wants to record as much of LG6 as she can beforehand. 

Michel Najem

I think she did and it's totally healthy. 

Gaga is an artist which means she doesn't ask for her writers to write a specific amount of songs. Working on songs and then deciding to try out different routes is exactly what makes gaga a good artist in my opinion. 

In the art field, the first idea you get is rarely the best one.

Archived