Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Lady Gaga Hits & Radio Airplay

Featured Posts

In the US gaga isn't played very often on popular radio stations, I've also seen people that live internationally say the same thing. Why do you think this is so?

Do radio stations not like to renew licenses for her songs? (I'm not positive on how it works.)

I avoid mainstream radio like the plague but whenever I hear a gaga song on the airwaves (Rarely) I get excited like it's an event.

It was amazing back when you could flip through several different stations and she was on multiple at the same time, I don't know maybe I'm delusional.

775204F7D7147685457189B94137148B.gif

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Reality

She's just not popular right now. That's all really; I'm sure when LG5 comes, she'll be all over the radio.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

3 minutes ago, 97 said:

whenever I hear a gaga song on the airwaves (Rarely) I get excited like it's an event.

Me_Too_(Official_Single_Cover)_by_Meghan

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Thomas P

They play current stuff more than anything, this will all turn around come LG5

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I hear The Edge of Glory and Just Dance at least once every two days

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I do hear her songs being played when I'm out shopping at malls or clothing stores here in Singapore. But not sure if its from a radio or they're just playing from a disc. But I mostly just hear Poker Face and Bad Romance.

Chaymie

donutellha
4 minutes ago, SOON said:

Me_Too_(Official_Single_Cover)_by_Meghan

I was triggered and thought 97 people already liked this.....

:giveup: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

To be fair it's not like they also play music from other people that are not releasing new stuff. It's been forever since I have listened to idk, an Avril Lavigne song on the radio. They are not biased against Gaga or something.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just now, donutellha said:

I was triggered and thought 97 people already liked this.....

:giveup: 

:air:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

CyanLights

I hear bad romance and just dance at least once every other day though which isn't horrible considering Gaga hasn't released in almost 3 years. I hear her just as much as Katy Perry 

ArtGagaPop

I hear atleast one of her songs pretty much every time i listen to radio. Bad romance, just dance, poker face, Paparazzi, Alejandro and The edge of glory are all played regulary in sweden. 

1 minute ago, Red said:

To be fair it's not like they also play music from other people that are not releasing new stuff. It's been forever since I have listened to idk, an Avril Lavigne song on the radio. They are not biased against Gaga or something.

I would hope they aren't biased. I just hear a lot of old & new singles by her contemporaries being played way more than gaga.

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Just now, 97 said:

I would hope they aren't biased. I just hear a lot of old & new singles by her contemporaries being played way more than gaga.

I do listen a lot of Katy, Rihanna, Ariana... but they released a lot of (pop) music in the past couple of years so it's not a fair comparison 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived