💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Not Like The Movies" by Katy Appreciation Thread

Bloody Matt

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt

So I know many of you have mixed feelings towards Katy Perry, but try and forget everything and listen to this beautiful ballad by her. I swear you will not regret it :flutter: 

This live rendition is just magical tbh and really makes her voice shine. 

On a more personal note, this song is the song I first listened to after coming out to my mom four years ago. I'm very attached to it. 

Let's appreciate it :) 

Dominic

It's a beautiful song. Always pulls on the heart strings :(

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Iwontell

funniest-jennifer-lawrence-gifs-blech-_s

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, GAGAXABO said:

So fed up with Katherine being in a LG message board...

Well this was posted in the "Entertainment" section, where you're supposed to discuss every act that is not Gaga, so a thread for Katy is just in the right place here :blink:

GAGAXABO
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

Well this was posted in the "Entertainment" section, where you're supposed to discuss every act that is not Gaga, so a thread for Katy is just in the right place here :blink:

Well... KfP is never in the right place here...But that is something only a real LG stan knows and feels...

Monster in Scotland

Bloody Matt
2 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

Well... KfP is never in the right place here...But that is something only a real LG stan knows and feels...

I don't feel like going into this kind of conversation :madge: I just want to point out that disliking someone doesn't make you a real stan of someone else. But this is not the point of this thread, which is, appreciate a song (not even the artist herself), so please let's stay on topic.

GAGAXABO

I obviously hate KP and everything she does is basic and disgusting...Posting KP's singing to elicit opinion (being on topic here) is like shedding a bomb...I have not been very active against KP here...but enough is enough. End of conversation.

PS: Keep enjoying her if that makes u happy #PEACE

Monster in Scotland

The Z

I don't like it... not at all. In my opinion her up-tempo ballads like The One That Got Away are way better. :)

Bloody Matt
13 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

I don't like it... not at all. In my opinion her up-tempo ballads like The One That Got Away are way better. :)

That's beautiful too! 

Archived