💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Britney Spears - Clumsy

Gangie

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Iwontell said:

Much like "Make me", the verses are ok and the pre-chorus is the highlight of the song...it's a pity they (once again) build up to deliver a weak (if not inexistent) chorus. The production feels a little old, but it's ok, it doesn't bother me, tbh. Oh, and this is how you "play" with Britney's voice - what they did with private show was criminal (pun intended :laughga:)...

All in all, I don't think her new songs are "tragic", as some of you are saying, but they're also not "fantastic", as some other are claiming. They're ok...if you're not a fan, these songs are definitely not going to "convert" you, but if you like Britney there's enough there for you to enjoy them...kinda like ARTPOP...

gretsuperp2.gif

that's just YOUR opinion. EVERYBODY is entitled to their opinion and what they think is "Great". Let' s not forget Britney has been told since day 1 that she would never have another hit after Baby One More Time and she just keeps slaying and doing her own thing. I don't know why some of you take everything so serious.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell
6 minutes ago, Queenb said:

that's just YOUR opinion. EVERYBODY is entitled to their opinion and what they think is "Great". Let' s not forget Britney has been told since day 1 that she would never have another hit after Baby One More Time and she just keeps slaying and doing her own thing. I don't know why some of you take everything so serious.

Honey, the fact that that's just my opinion goes without saying, first of all. I'm not taking anything seriously, you are (or else you would have toned your answer waaaay down), I'm just stating an opinion which is in no way a dig at Britney...and I don't remember contesting her longevity in any of what I wrote, so calm down...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Sounds like crap. Another generic and forgettable song from this album.

And Britney sounds awful, like a 6 yo girl. Her voice is so ugly.

Anderson123

It's sad to say this but I'm listening to these songs and trying to convince myself that I like them only because it's new Britney music, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even care if this were Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato or any other popstar out there who released these songs.

I mean, I will give the album a listen but so far, I don't see myself listening to this album more than once or twice in my life.

I adore Britney and I was expecting big things from the descriptions of the song...but talk about falling totally flat. Oh dear.

Fiona Apple

Wait it's such a grower.I love it. The production in the chorus is slightly messy but I still love it

I'm sorry, I really wish I could say that this song is good but it's not, nowhere near to be exact. Private Show is by far one of the worst songs I've ever heard, this one is a slight step up, but still, just horrible. I don't understand why Britney doesn't go a super different direction with her music? I was hoping with Glory that we would get this very neat, fresh sound after Britney Jean but it's like she regurgitated it in a different form. Rooting for you, Britney. I hope the rest of the album delivers. So far "Make Me" is the only decent track that I've heard, but even that songs vocals are only meh. She needs to back off of the generic, mainstream, auto tuned crap and take a different direction, ASAP. 

Slayer

Wow, not good. Not good at all. 

Why has her music got so much worse? The writing and production for her Blackout, Circus and Femme Fatale albums were sublime for pop music. Did they just get rid of all those writers and producers? Are they cutting back costs? It's like they just think "well people are going to pay to see her show anyway, why bother spending all that money to pay decent people to make her music..."

Whatever. There are far better artists to stan for.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

It really sounds like she's just getting leftovers from producers, and her voice is so edited at this point :( I'm still hoping there will be a couple bops on Glory, but from what I've heard so far this is basically Britney Jean 2.0. I think she's pretty much done with making quality pop music.

christinahoney
5 hours ago, etron said:

Wow, not good. Not good at all. 

Why has her music got so much worse? The writing and production for her Blackout, Circus and Femme Fatale albums were sublime for pop music. Did they just get rid of all those writers and producers? Are they cutting back costs? It's like they just think "well people are going to pay to see her show anyway, why bother spending all that money to pay decent people to make her music..."

Whatever. There are far better artists to stan for.

My thoughts exactly!

I simply don't understand how her music quality has suddenly decreased SO dramatically. This happens to certain other famous artists, too! I see "cutbacks" being thrown a lot as a reason, but if that's true, don't these companies realize that if they threw more money at the artist that their popularity would last longer too...? If Britney keeps releasing flop music, who is gonna stan for her albums & singles? If Britney Jean and Glory were on Blackout/Circus level, she might be ruling the music scene and everyone would buy her music, not just the hardcore gay fanbase.

Dominic
On 11/08/2016 at 4:20 PM, Iwontell said:

Much like "Make me", the verses are ok and the pre-chorus is the highlight of the song...it's a pity they (once again) build up to deliver a weak (if not inexistent) chorus. The production feels a little old, but it's ok, it doesn't bother me, tbh. Oh, and this is how you "play" with Britney's voice - what they did with private show was criminal (pun intended :laughga:)...

All in all, I don't think her new songs are "tragic", as some of you are saying, but they're also not "fantastic", as some other are claiming. They're ok...if you're not a fan, these songs are definitely not going to "convert" you, but if you like Britney there's enough there for you to enjoy them...kinda like ARTPOP...

gretsuperp2.gif

This is pretty much my feelings towards it. It's not going to convert many but it's satisfying enough for the fans. 

I just don't think she really knows what direction or style she wants to take. I don't want to say she is being controlled as she is a grown woman but I can't help but feel she doesn't have a handle on her own music. 

I don't mind artists who don't write/produce their own music but even people like Rihanna have an ear for selecting hits or unique songs. 

I'm hoping she can find her feet with a couple of ballads on the album.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived