Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Britney Spears - Clumsy

Gangie

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason
1 hour ago, Queenb said:

My question to you is, what exactly are expecting from britney? She's POP, she's fun, and she's corky, she's done practically every genre in the past 17 years of her career. So i'm wondering what sound are you expecting from her? 

I like britney so calm down. I just expected something less like Britney Jean. I pre-ordered, i bought private show and make me. I like them (Make Me more than Private Show) but i feel like this isn't quality. Maybe my opinion will change once i hear it more. 

And Britney is a pop star, its not about a different genre its about delivering good music :toofunny:. I'm happy she likes it that doesn't mean i have to, or it makes up for a bad/okay song.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People expecting a Gaga album from britney sound delusional, Britney is Britney and Gaga is Gaga. They're both completely different and make different music. 

Everything I've hear so far from Britney sounds INCREDIBLE and different from what she's done before. AND it's a million times better than anything on BJ. Some of you just sound salty as ****k

fede ARTPOP

@Queenb

Sis dont judge me pls:sweat:, but I was waiting some ITZ royalty for B9, I still have hopes tho:sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

People expecting a Gaga album from britney sound delusional, Britney is Britney and Gaga is Gaga. They're both completely different and make different music. 

Everything I've hear so far from Britney sounds INCREDIBLE and different from what she's done before. AND it's a million times better than anything on BJ. Some of you just sound salty as ****k

Kim Kardashian
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

This almost gave me a malware :grr:

you only have to press play henny.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Kim Kardashian
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

I did.

Good, now lay back and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

2 minutes ago, Kim K West said:

Good, now lay back and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions.

No I meant when I pressed play a malware popped up. I like the G.U.Y "reference" btw.

ilovecheckers
1 hour ago, Queenb said:

This.

That triple post tho, and 8 minutes part...how does that even happen? :toofunny:

16 minutes ago, Incorrections said:

This.

That triple post tho, and 8 minutes part...how does that even happen? :toofunny:

Lol there was a glitch on this website earlier, i hope it doesn't get posted more times:giveup: 

The Child
9 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I got banned on Exhale just for giving my opinion on Clumsy and Glroy:toofunny:

9c7NGV3.jpg

Why would you even want to go there? That forum is ****.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived