💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Am I the only one that hates these types of shows?

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

Shows like "Long Island Medium" and the new show Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, which they both claim they're clairvoyant. When there is clearly enough evidence to prove that they are just people praying on other's grief.

What are your opinions?

lavenderblondee

Definitely. I'm not a fan of them at all. I don't like how it's always the same "How could they have known that!" etc. It's not fair to put someone through that stuff. I'm sure mediums do exist, but not people that are making TV shows and exclusively dealing with celebrities, etc. 

Almost all medium/ghost shows are just wrong to me.  Although I will say Ghost Hunters is the one show that I truly enjoyed, because the two guys who started it back in the 90's made it a point to try to debunk it and do all they can to prove it's NOT ghosts. They don't find things half the times, but sometimes they do. So far that's been the only show I support(ed)

HauntingHollow

There is no such thing as a medium :neyde: why do these shows still exist ? :interestinga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Seeka

While I believe in mediums and all those other things, I really think those who go on TV don't have talent, or are preying off of others for money.

It's easy to gauge psychological reactions and things and pinpoint someone.

I believe in mediums/psychics in general when they work for free or work for the police.

But yeah, the shows are probably fake.

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I'm a psychic

When is LG5 coming? :interestinga:

weed
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

When is LG5 coming? :interestinga:

Gaga made me sign a contract so I can't tell you guys

Peroxide
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Gaga made me sign a contract so I can't tell you guys

I'm a psychic too, Gaga made you sign it with blood while you had to drink goat blood. I pity you. :diane: 

RAMROD

IDK, I never watch such shows, it is pointless tbh. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived