💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Original AHS:Hotel Lineup

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

:air:

IDK if I beleive this but Matt Bomer had recently said that we would be shocked if we knew what the original plan for Hotel was

And about the legitimacy of this account so far has been good I guess (the bug references and all that)..let's see if Gaga plays Croatoan

EDIT: Receipts for Evan playing Tristan http://deadline.com/2016/06/evan-peters-american-horror-story-gaga-1201775514/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Gaga basically stole Sarah's role :laughga: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Miky said:

So Gaga basically stole Sarah's role :laughga: 

Basically :laughga: Sarah was perfect for Sally tho especially with her ACS role shot simultaneously 

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

STOP POSTING FAKE INSIDERS. 

ZyBpUJJ.gif

idk this person seems kinda Legit i guess ahhh idk lolol Fake insiders keep the hype alive tho lol

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

idk this person seems kinda Legit i guess ahhh idk lolol Fake insiders keep the hype alive tho lol

Sure.

kabirartfling

If they are legid, i can't wait for croatoan because she sounds like a evil bitch, who has 6 personalities :excited2: golden globe and emmy coming omg:excited2::excited2:

Give your love to me

ZiggyZiggs
59 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Sure.

Isnt' it obvious he googled that? He wanted to get his point across that Bugs insects worms are important this season ....we'll wait and see tho...I hope hope he is right...with the rumours he's been posting AHS 6 sounds really good

The Surrealist
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Obvi he googled that ....we'll wait and see tho...I hope hope he is right...with the rumours he's been posting AHS 6 sounds really good

tumblr_mst8a4ezjz1qc5971o1_500.gif

MonsterOfficial

lol this "insider" literally made this in word, made **** up, and took a screenshot

look at that vertical thingy after "Dr. Alex Lowe"

exorcise my mind

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

If they are legid, i can't wait for croatoan because she sounds like a evil bitch, who has 6 personalities :excited2: golden globe and emmy coming omg:excited2::excited2:

Sarah will be nominated for this year's GG for Marcia tho but a nod would be a win for Gags this time

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

lol this "insider" literally made this in word, made **** up, and took a screenshot

look at that vertical thingy after "Dr. Alex Lowe"

lol idk I want to beleive him bcuz Croatoan sounds like an interesting character but if Gags isn't playing Croa on Sept 14 I'll legit stop reading tweets :madge: 

Archived