Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

LG5's "revolutionary" release

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

At this point I feel like surprise releases and album exclusives are overdone. So many members say that they just want the music, but Gaga is not just any singer who just puts out music, she likes to break new ground. I have a feeling Lg5 will be released in a semi-weird way, and it'll be a meltdown. But I have no idea how. A surprise release is a no for obvious reasons. 

Dorothy Gale
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga's gonna poop it out

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

#JusticeForScheiße

BeyerJ

releasing it in chapters.... it's next level storytelling right??? Three songs for each chapter.... Released weekly for five weeks in a row...?!?!?!?

bookmark me bitchez

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, BeyerJ said:

releasing it in chapters.... it's next level storytelling right??? Three songs for each chapter.... Released weekly for five weeks in a row...?!?!?!?

bookmark me bitchez

I don't know how to feel about that.

BeyerJ
Just now, AntiPotCrusader said:

I don't know how to feel about that.

like a quentin tarantino movie, which she loves :lolga:

Born To Slay

She could debut the album with a radio deal where they play the tracks in order on the half half hour the day before album release. 

Sylvanas

It would be interesting if Gaga had put the song up online already, under a different name, in a hard to find spot. A sort of internet scavenger hunt trying to find her lead.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

8 minutes ago, BeyerJ said:

bookmark me bitchez

robyn did this with body talk

LanasNerfGun

Inb4 she pulls a Wu-Tang Clan:

"Once Upon a Time in Shaolin... is a limited edition double album by the New York hip hop group Wu-Tang Clan which was limited to a single copy sold in 2015. One double-CD of the album, which was recorded in secret over six years, was pressed in 2014 and stored in a secured vault at the Royal Mansour Hotel in Marrakech, Morocco. The album was auctioned to the highest bidder through auction house Paddle8 in 2015. A legal agreement with the purchaser states it cannot be commercially exploited until 2103, although it can be released for free or played during listening parties."

And watch Madonna buy it and destroy it

:reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: :reductive: :toofunny: 

Joshie S

i think it's going to be weirdly similar to ARTPOP but thats my opinion #yolo

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

JamJams
3 minutes ago, JoshieS said:

i think it's going to be weirdly similar to ARTPOP but thats my opinion #yolo

I think its gonna be what she wanted ARTPOP to be, without all the mess.

bluffin with ur muffin

Archived