Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the theme basically confirmed?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

The theme is the lost colony right?

Its not "confirmed" but its basically known..?

ReidOne

Welcome to the Colony 

-i_wfC.gif

There's a pair of black Nike's waiting for you in the back

5a2e5ab4-0082-4a29-a509-943741d8bc5c.jpg

ReidOne
7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Sorry, sometimes I forget my age on here and forget that most of GGD was not watching CNN in the 90's. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)

TBH, I think this is a BRILLIANT concept for AHS and I really hope we are on the right track with our theories. I am praying they are about to serve us some Heaven's Gate cult realness!!! This cult had me SHOOK when I was a kid. These folks were nuts. 

When I became an adult and began to learn more about them, I became even more fascinated. They were basically a group of homosexuals who denied their sexuality and willfully chose to live out lives of abstinence among their sex-less colony for decades (many of them going so far as to have their testicles removed by a Mexican doctor in the hopes to "cure" them of their sexual desire). 

They all ended up communing in a fancy house in the San Diego suburbs to kill themselves quietly wearing black Nike tennis shoes. In an attempt to ride in the tail of the Hale Bop comet, which was passing overhead, for all eternity. 

IT WAS A MEDIA **** SHOW! The US was shook by this story for weeks!! The YouTube videos that are still online to this day ---- oh my lord. 

"Rocket #9, take off the the planet Venus" etc... 

ReidOne
Just now, ReidOne said:

TBH, I think this is a BRILLIANT concept for AHS and I really hope we are on the right track with our theories. I am praying they are about to serve us some Heaven's Gate cult realness!!! This cult had me SHOOK when I was a kid. These folks were nuts. 

Now that I live in San Diego, about 2 years ago, I visited the exact location of this cult's house! It's deep in the woods of Rancho Santa Fe. And the house itself has been demolished (all the neighbors pooled their money to buy the house and tear it down; now another home has been built in its place). 

My pics of the site (and the new home): 

1sfu6f.jpg

Seeka
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Now that I live in San Diego, about 2 years ago, I visited the exact location of this cult's house! It's deep in the woods of Rancho Santa Fe. And the house itself has been demolished (all the neighbors pooled their money to buy the house and tear it down; now another home has been built in its place). 

My pics of the site (and the new home): 

1sfu6f.jpg

Just making sure, you realize you're quoting yourself right?

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Just making sure, you realize you're quoting yourself right?

Yep, fully aware lol 

tumblr_lzztqchbNv1qcgl1no1_500.gif

(thank you, love :wub:)

Seeka
11 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Yep, fully aware lol 

tumblr_lzztqchbNv1qcgl1no1_500.gif

(thank you, love :wub:)

You could've had a personality disorder or low self-awareness. It is a little worrying. Just making sure.

ReidOne
Just now, Seeka said:

You could've had a personality disorder or low self-awareness. It is a little worrying. Just making sure.

:diane:

Thanks for checking, hun. I've been an erupting geyser of forum banter for 15+ years across pop forums. Sometimes the only option is to quote yourself and keep the convo going, lol. :rockstar::awesome::air:

Seeka
16 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

:diane:

Thanks for checking, hun. I've been an erupting geyser of forum banter for 15+ years across pop forums. Sometimes the only option is to quote yourself and keep the convo going, lol. :rockstar::awesome::air:

No worries. I've seen people roleplay with themselves.

donutellha

well I planned on sleeping tonight but now knowing about that cult....

:neyde: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived