💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DavidGrapeJuice: Lady Gaga's fans be ready

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Koreku
7 minutes ago, vanus said:

you all boring partybreaker people stay boring, and excuse me and my girls while we jump on the hype train bcs its going to be lit ride 

giphy.gif

lets go optimistic people

This gif doesn't fail to kill me. The guy with the striped brown shirt KILLS it.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic

Look buddy, you'd better not be toying with us THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

You will never please everyone.

mariomania1234

This kind of reeks of bullshit. I do not think he's heard the full album. :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Gaga makes fun of comitting suicide in the Paparazzi music video and VMA performance as well as the lyrics in Princess Die and all of the sudden you get offended?:air:

What kind of double standard:interestinga:

honey, dont try to come for other people when you got nothing smart to say :awkney: princess die and paparazzi hardly 'poke fun' at suicide haha. he was right, that comment went too far.

JanPianoMusic

But thank all your stars that she got all her groceries 🙄🙄🙄

You will never please everyone.

BuzzcutSeason
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

This kind of reeks of bullshit. I do not think he's heard the full album. :toofunny:

I don't think he's heard the full album i think maybe a few songs. I honestly doubt the album is mixed mastered and ready for release.

Michel Najem
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

I don't think he's heard the full album i think maybe a few songs. I honestly doubt the album is mixed mastered and ready for release.

this. cuz she's still going to the studio. 

He could have heard only finished songs, only demos, a mixture of both. 

ReidOne
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

It's also possible that he is friends with some of Mark's studio musicians (he is a London-based songwriter, himself). And he is just passing on info that has been relayed to him thru his musician friends. 

(I'm just making this up, btw... no clue what his connections are! Just speculating of ways he could have the confidence to say all this)

I live for your comments full of drama, fun, jokes and brazilian women. I love you GGD

Bring it on Gags

Miracle

Gaga has said a LOT of good things about THEGRAPEJUICE + given them MANY interviews

They wouldn't LIE

Young Pancake

Not going to fall for it after almost three years of waiting... But if it comes, I will be happy.

Archived