💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DavidGrapeJuice: Lady Gaga's fans be ready

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

gagajandro25

DavidGrapeJuice is definitely not a troll or new account. He was around during Born This Way and ARTPOP as well. He often has insider info ahead of announcements and releases. 

Also I don't doubt the fact that Interscope sent an email to radio stations about the lead single coming soon. Radio stations all over the US have suddenly started playing her and hyping her.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium
Just now, ReidOne said:

He just liked this tweet!! :O

I want evolution, not rehashing 

8xddLzp.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

He just liked this tweet!! :O

nonono don't do this to me :giveup:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Slayer
1 minute ago, warpedcurrents said:

DavidGrapeJuice is definitely not a troll or new account. He was around during Born This Way and ARTPOP as well. He often has insider info ahead of announcements and releases. 

Also I don't doubt the fact that Interscope sent an email to radio stations about the lead single coming soon. Radio stations all over the US have suddenly started playing her and hyping her.

LordT this must be what Christmas feels like to people who aren't satan worshipers. :excited2:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

adamsenigma

Who that? Is that @DiscoHeaven23's brother's dog who has a friend who is the grandfather's grandson of his lizzard? Is him trust-worthy? Put a light on my head Monsters, I'm starting to feel the hype.

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

malazam
15 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

tumblr_nxfyobdrCZ1u6n38po1_250.gif

naza25.gif

another shot before we kiss the other side

Angel Down

I can't wait to see the storytelling... Mark also mentioned something about Gaga's story on this album... Wooooohhh the hype is real 

LetsGetHigh

Notice how he says project and not album (besides 'authentic album')? I feel like she's gonna do what Bey did with Lemonade but maybe with a twist.

LanasNerfGun
15 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

tumblr_nxfyobdrCZ1u6n38po1_250.gif

I don't know who this lady is, but y'all leave her alone lmao she's literally on every other page :toofunny:

Archived