💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

The only way Gaga's album won't flop is if we all buy a copy and don't illegally download. I'm sure there are several people here on GGD guilty of that. I just cannot respect when people stan for someone and dont BUY their music.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

The only way Gaga's album won't flop is if we all buy a copy and don't illegally download. I'm sure there are several people here on GGD guilty of that. I just cannot respect when people stan for someone and dont BUY their music.

I agree with this, but the industry has reached a point where piracy issues are only going to keep rolling down the hill. Touring is basically the only significant revenue source for major acts now, which Gaga is clearly taking advantage of.

Edited by Nick

Married the Night

When's your fav gonna do it? :coffee:

FcHX8.gif

I am obsessed with what people are doing with this Lana gif. omg. Love this.

Arturo

That's what puzzles me about "21"

Haven't all the people buying it heard of illegal donwloading? :flop:

Anyways, that's why i was kind of hoping those things SOPA/PIPA got passed if it stopped illegal donwloading :toofloppy:

That's what puzzles me about "21"

Haven't all the people buying it heard of illegal donwloading? :flop:

Anyways, that's why i was kind of hoping those things SOPA/PIPA got passed if it stopped illegal donwloading :toofloppy:

The core "fanbase" of Adele are those who have grown up buying records and CDs and don't resort to pirating methods.

Valentino

Worst case scenario, Gaga becomes a Taylor Swift kind of artist; one who doesn't pump out radio hits, yet is still incredibly successful with album sales and touring. Gaga has the largest fanbase out there right now, and I think it's obvious that her fans are some of the most dedicated ones the industry has ever seen. They'll buy literally whatever she puts out and support her as long as she puts out material.

These people that believe Gaga won't be around for much longer aren't getting the full picture. Just because singles didn't perform as well as intended is NOT indicative of an artist's overall decline. :smh: All major acts have flops, usually multiple ones PER era. People need to understand that Gaga's level of fame from TF and TFM is very uncommon and nearly impossible to sustain.

Oh, seeing that I know where Taylor's career is headed, that would be worse case scenario. :sam:

I am obsessed with what people are doing with this Lana gif. omg. Love this.

5dQEG.gif

Oh, seeing that I know where Taylor's career is headed, that would be worse case scenario. :sam:

5dQEG.gif

What's wrong with the direction her career is heading? :huh:

Valentino

What's wrong with the direction her career is heading? :huh:

http://disruptyourday.blogspot.com/2012/04/taylor-swifts-longevity.html

Arturo

The core "fanbase" of Adele are those who have grown up buying records and CDs and don't resort to pirating methods.

Those flops :troll:

Anyways. Even if Gaga keeps selling out stadiums, the general public isn't going to look at that. They are going to look at low album sales and call her a flop. I swear I will make everyone BUY her 4th album :flop:

Oyemiamor

Those flops :troll:

Anyways. Even if Gaga keeps selling out stadiums, the general public isn't going to look at that. They are going to look at low album sales and call her a flop. I swear I will make everyone BUY her 4th album :flop:

Who do you so call the "general public"? The youngins that are on these forums debating all day or the REAL general public that has no idea of album sales?

My friend messaged me on facebook tonight and was like "So I heard Lady Gaga's flopping...what do you know about this?"

Me: :sam:

Her: "A kid in my Spanish class said her ticket sales are horrible and her popularity is going down, along with her twitter followers."

Her: "So she's flopping, right?"

................................ :toofunny:

Edited by Nick

Arturo

Who do you so call the "general public"? The youngins that are on these forums debating all day or the REAL general public that has no idea of album sales?

Ok maybe not general public, but stans for OTHER artists :sweat:

My friend messaged me on facebook tonight and was like "So I heard Lady Gaga's flopping...what do you know about this?"

Her: "A kid in my Spanish class said her ticket sales are horrible and her popularity is going down, along with her twitter followers."

Her: "So she's flopping, right?"

Poor soul. :smh:

Then I told her how Gaga OVER-SOLD some of her concerts and broke Ticketmaster's website.

QpPc7.gif

Edited by Nick