Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Valentino

My friend messaged me on facebook tonight and was like "So I heard Lady Gaga's flopping...what do you know about this?"

Me: :sam:

Her: "A kid in my Spanish class said her ticket sales are horrible and her popularity is going down, along with her twitter followers."

Her: "So she's flopping, right?"

Lawdamercyâ„¢ :deadbanana:

Those flops :troll:

Anyways. Even if Gaga keeps selling out stadiums, the general public isn't going to look at that. They are going to look at low album sales and call her a flop. I swear I will make everyone BUY her 4th album :flop:

The next album (depending on the first single especially) will not flop.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Oh, seeing that I know where Taylor's career is headed, that would be worse case scenario. :sam:

5dQEG.gif

Just when you think they couldn't find anywhere else to put a twirling Lana Del Rey... LMAO

My friend messaged me on facebook tonight and was like "So I heard Lady Gaga's flopping...what do you know about this?"

Her: "A kid in my Spanish class said her ticket sales are horrible and her popularity is going down, along with her twitter followers."

Give me her FB. I'll educate her :laughga:

ryhanna

In reflection, I think Gaga really messed up her insane momentum she had with TFM by releasing BTW, something CLEARLY made for the fans and NOT the public. And she totally KNEW that when she started hyping with the "album of the decade" thing. It was never meant for the public since its conception, besides a select amount of songs. It's humbling from one aspect that she made this album for us, but I think she should have waited to release an album like this for a time far later in her career.

Yeah, Gaga made Born This Way for fans rather than the public. Which on one hand was a brilliant move, she's gained and solidified a massive fanbase. On the other hand, she's still very early in her career and an album that the majority of the public won't "get" is risky. And for now, it has hurt her a little. People think she's flopping, they aren't too interested in her. But they'll see.

THEY'LL ALL SEE.

Yeah, Gaga made Born This Way for fans rather than the public. Which on one hand was a brilliant move, she's gained and solidified a massive fanbase. On the other hand, she's still very early in her career and an album that the majority of the public won't "get" is risky. And for now, it has hurt her a little. People think she's flopping, they aren't too interested in her. But they'll see.

THEY'LL ALL SEE.

Mhm

QpPc7.gif

THEY'LL ALL SEE.

I want the man in your avatar in so many holes of my body :cryga:

Valentino

154. Where Have You Been - Rihanna

April 23, 2012 11:36 AM

Where Have You Been by Rihanna from the album Talk That Talk (Deluxe Edition)

ryhanna

I want the man in your avatar in so many holes of my body :cryga:

Get in line, hunneh. :cry:

ryhanna

I'm the front of the line :cryga:

I'm somewhere in the middle. It gawn b a lawwwwwwwwng day. :spin: :cryga:

Edited by HausOfHookers

THEY'LL ALL SEE.

I think that solidifying a massive stan base was a smart move. You can always win back casual listeners, but when you lose stans they're harder to win back, Y'know?

I'm somewhere in the middle. It gawn b a lawwwwwwwwng day. :spin::cryga:

Why are you willing to take Justin's sloppy seconds? Let's go and push him out the way so we're first. :hor:

boysboysboys

Everyone, and I mean everyone, seems to have written her career obituary since the release of 'BTW', and that's what's gonna make this next era so sweet for me.

Yeeeees...selling out stadiums when they said 'Born This Way' killed her career. Gnpm9.gif

Haha, everyone? Really?

boysboysboys

In no way did this album kill her career, but what she lost was a large percentage of the CASUAL fans, which will be tough to earn back again.

But Gaga is extremely intelligent when it comes to fame so I can see her overcoming this obstacle.

There's a reason she lost some casual listeners, but it's not because of this album.

So do I.

You were obviously being trolled.