💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Sure the songs better but those higher notes would have been harder for her to sing while dancing at the Super Bowl.

Oh wait :creepflop:

Edit: Meant to quote the Beautiful Killer one...

:troll:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

First week sales are based on fanbases, so no, it won't be that high. lol

Adele has a fanbase. You can't sell 10 million copies of an album and not have a fanbase.

Her next album will sell a million in the first week, easily. People underestimate her impact and appeal.

Edited by Cherry

ryhanna

She's rolling in the deep...

No hunneh,that's Adelly, not Nelly. :sad:

Is it bad that I kind of like Nelly's new song? :spin:

Valentino

Adele has a fanbase. You can't sell 10 million copies of an album and not have a fanbase.

Her next album will sell a million in the first week, easily. People underestimate her impact and appeal.

No doubt...then....http://disruptyourday.blogspot.com/2012/04/taylor-swifts-longevity.html

Nelly be slayin' that iTunes Bubbling Under Top 3000 chart. :legend:

Only The Queen! :legend:

No doubt...then....http://disruptyourday.blogspot.com/2012/04/taylor-swifts-longevity.html

Only The Queen! :legend:

Nelly = the Adele of the flop world. Slayin' them lesser hoes left and right like only a bad b---h can.

L0qYC.gif

Valentino

Nelly = the Adele of the flop world. Slayin' them lesser hoes left and right like only a bad b---h can.

L0qYC.gif

When's your fav gonna do it? :coffee:

FcHX8.gif

Oyemiamor

Haha I'm loving Xtina's old Mouseketer on the Voice singing a Britney song just to piss the Xtina off! Ha, classic I love it. You know she was jealous!

Edited by Oyemiamor

In reflection, I think Gaga really messed up her insane momentum she had with TFM by releasing BTW, something CLEARLY made for the fans and NOT the public. And she totally KNEW that when she started hyping with the "album of the decade" thing. It was never meant for the public since its conception, besides a select amount of songs. It's humbling from one aspect that she made this album for us, but I think she should have waited to release an album like this for a time far later in her career.

Edited by Nick

Valentino

In reflection, I think Gaga really messed up her insane momentum she had with TFM by releasing BTW, something CLEARLY made for the fans and NOT the public. And she totally KNEW that when she started hyping with the "album of the decade" thing. It was never meant for the public since its conception, besides a select amount of songs. It's humbling from one aspect that she made this album for us, but I think she should have waited to release an album like this for a time far later in her career.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, seems to have written her career obituary since the release of 'BTW', and that's what's gonna make this next era so sweet for me.

Yeeeees...selling out stadiums when they said 'Born This Way' killed her career. Gnpm9.gif

Oyemiamor

Why so she could wait for someone else to lead? Gaga is a leader and all shall follow........

I'm happy with Gaga's songs and I know like me she will NEVER regret her decisions. Life is about making choices and working your tail off to make them do well. She has done that and will keep doing so.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, seems to have written her career obituary since the release of 'BTW', and that's what's gonna make this next era so sweet for me.

Yeeeees...selling out stadiums when they said 'Born This Way' killed her career. Gnpm9.gif

In no way did this album kill her career, but what she lost was a large percentage of the CASUAL fans, which will be tough to earn back again. But Gaga is extremely intelligent when it comes to fame so I can see her overcoming this obstacle.

Edited by Nick

Valentino

In no way did this album kill her career, but what she lost was a large percentage of the CASUAL fans, which will be touch to earn back again. But Gaga is extremely intelligent when it comes to fame so I can see her overcoming this obstacle.

Oh absolutely. All is going according to plan. Gnpm9.gif

Gaga SOLIDIFIED her fanbase with BTW more than ever before and fans are what keep many artist's careers alive.

Oh absolutely. All is going according to plan. Gnpm9.gif

Worst case scenario, Gaga becomes a Taylor Swift kind of artist; one who doesn't pump out radio hits, yet is still incredibly successful with album sales and touring. Gaga has the largest fanbase out there right now, and I think it's obvious that her fans are some of the most dedicated ones the industry has ever seen. They'll buy literally whatever she puts out and support her as long as she puts out material.

These people that believe Gaga won't be around for much longer aren't getting the full picture. Just because singles didn't perform as well as intended is NOT indicative of an artist's overall decline. :smh: All major acts have flops, usually multiple ones PER era. People need to understand that Gaga's level of fame from TF and TFM is very uncommon and nearly impossible to sustain.