• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

You are the only one that is nice to me in that thread anyway.

I like you! even though our Madonna differences might make us starcrossed lovers in real life.

whiteboi1327

weird that people are moer into Gaga's tour than her album sales. This one site said 2 million UK monsters were trying to buy tickets but BTW album hasn't even sold a million there yet. Interesting...

Arturo

Marry the Night should be added to the OP. Seriously, just cause it was a flop doesn't mean it should be excluded. Anyways from the looks of it, RHI will be ADELE's first non #1 from 21

Anyways from the looks of it, RHI will be ADELE's first non #1 from 21

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Perform it somewhere, Adele! sell another million next week!

Married the Night

I like you! even though our Madonna differences might make us starcrossed lovers in real life.

I have been trying to stay out of the Madonna thing. Contrary to belief, I don't hate her. I just think she has a poor personality (imo) and her newer stuff is total crap. With that sad, Gaga is my favorite and it's easy to defend her with what Madonna has produced this last decade. I still think Like A Prayer is one of the best pop songs ever. I still have my Dick Tracy doll. I don't mean to come off as "that madonna hater". It's just so easy these days. But people can keep talking about me. It's cool. I won't stoop to personal attacks though. ;)

Valentino

Sorry 'bout that. Thanks, Tino. :kisses:

Forgiven. :coffee:

So, Xtina has a new single coming within the next few weeks with Cee-Lo, and like I said before, let the games begin...

ATRL 2012

8ULby.png

ATRL 2010 when Bionic was announced.

tTmaR.png

:lolgaga: And we're off!

weird that people are moer into Gaga's tour than her album sales. This one site said 2 million UK monsters were trying to buy tickets but BTW album hasn't even sold a million there yet. Interesting...

Well, the BTW sound isn't really for everybody unlike her previous albums which were a lot easier to digest. She has a huge amount of interest around her as an artist and entertainer though to still attract a huge audience.

Edited by Deacon

whiteboi1327

Well, the BTW sound isn't really for everybody unlike her previous albums which were a lot easier to digest. She has a huge amount of interest in her as an artist and entertainer though to still attract a huge audience.

yea thats why i am shocked she is still in high demand. her album went up 21 spaces on the UK albums chart this last week so it works. Maybe all those fans that see her live will decide to buy the album as well haha.

Bloody Mary

LOL this comment really made me laugh.

Well, the BTW sound isn't really for everybody unlike her previous albums which were a lot easier to digest. She has a huge amount of interest around her as an artist and entertainer though to still attract a huge audience.

Great point! :yes:

I still have my Dick Tracy doll.

LMAO what the ****, even I don't have that. Madonna stan comin' thru.

LOL this comment really made me laugh.

OH MY GOD BLOODY MARY. how are you doin' baby.

(sorry that was off topic uhhh Bad Romance went #2)

Edited by vesp

Married the Night

LMAO what the ****, even I don't have that. Madonna stan comin' thru.

She has a stuffed body with plastic appendages. In a black dress. I carried her everywhere as a kid. Most of the yellow paint has rubbed out of her hair. I was such a flop kid. :smh:

Bloody Mary

OH MY GOD BLOODY MARY. how are you doin' baby.

(sorry that was off topic uhhh Bad Romance went #2)

:dies: