💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

DJ Khaled Knocks Drake Out of #1

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

via Billboard:

"DJ Khaled scores his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, as his latest release, Major Key, debuts in the top slot. The set earned 95,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Aug. 4, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 59,000 were in traditional album sales -- DJ Khaled’s largest sales week since 2007."

"Drake’s Views dips from No. 1 to No. 2, after 12 nonconsecutive weeks atop the chart (80,000 units; down 5 percent). Might Views return to No. 1 for a 13th frame? If it does, it may not be in the short term, as early indications from industry forecasters suggest the new Suicide Squad soundtrack has a good chance of debuting at No. 1 next week. The multi-artist effort was released on Aug. 5, the same day its parent film was released in theaters."

"Fantasia achieves her fourth top 10 album with the arrival of The Definition Of… at No. 6 with nearly 32,000 units (29,000 in pure album sales). Her last release came just over three years ago, when Side Effects Of You debuted and peaked at No. 2 on the May 11, 2013-dated list. It was her second No. 2-peaking album, following 2010’s Back To Me. She also visited the top 10 with her debut effort, Free Yourself, which peaked at No. 8 in 2004. (One further album, her 2006 self-titled set, peaked at No. 10.)"

adU0C8.gif

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7461832/dj-khaled-earns-his-first-no-1-album-on-billboard-200-album-chart-major-key

Higher

vmas.gif?resize=500%2C275

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

MaryJaneHolland

Did he become popular through Snapchat? I never heard about him before his snaps that were viral.

GagaXCollection

Congrats!

I remember when he met Gaga outside her NYC apartment

ladygagaxcollection.com

SlayedForTheGod
On 8/7/2016 at 2:51 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Did he become popular through Snapchat? I never heard about him before his snaps that were viral.

no. hes been incredibly successful in the hiphop community for years. 

Archived