Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Thank god for ARTPOP

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

Seeing how Britney's team is treating her lately makes me very angry. Somewhere in between Britney Jean and Make Me I started to see how her team is not doing the right job. This is not the first time one of her videos is scrapped out; it happened with the original concept of Perfume. And the songs are just not right; Pretty Girls was a cheap copy of Fancy.

I know this is also Britney's fault, and I thank god Gaga is an artist who would never let her managing take her career down this way. So thank god for ARTPOP, because with that album Gaga finally freed herself from bad people, she finally stopped making wrong decisions and began to think again about her career, and I'm sure she did that.

I believe LG5 will be great because it seems Gaga is finally on control of stuff. ARTPOP failed for the sake of LG5.

FATCAT

Gaga's never trully in control, but I feel like the ARTPOP debacle was a shift for more power

Purr more, hiss less.

kabirartfling

Thankgod for ARTPOP, which clensed this fanbase from fame hookers and prostitute wench's

164780_600.gif

Give your love to me

DeanWinchester

Years from now, we will look back on ARTPOP and see the good things it has done, and the upstream current it had to face.

It will be iconic as the turning point of her career to greatness.

It will be iconic to her hardcore fans while still considered trash by her haters and the most casual of fans.

It will both be considered the lowest point in her career AND an underrated gem.

Truly her ARTPOP meant anything-a. :koons:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Jenniferella

She's been a puppet since the very beginning of her career, I highly doubt she's ever had any choice to make regarding her path. But yes, it's getting worse and worse, she's embarrassing and it's painful to see her doing something we all know she doesn't like anymore (=being oversexualized) over and over again. I think she just doesn't care anymore, that's why she ends up promoting some lipstick or gyms during her videos (I still can't with the last shot of her in the video, it perfectly describes what has become of her)

3 minutes ago, Naomi said:

I believe LG5 will be great because it seems Gaga is finally on control of stuff

Wrong. We don't know anything about that and it's most likely she doesn't fully control her pop career.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Wrong. We don't know anything about that and it's most likely she doesn't fully control her pop career.

"you're wrong because we don't know anything about that" ... *Proceeds to make assumptions*

I was thinking today... ARTPOP actually is quite good if we take the iTunes festival versions and take MANiCURE, J&D, MJH and DOPE out :giveup:

But honestly, it"s a continuous cleaning process. She needs to keep her team as clean as possble.

Jenniferella
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

"you're wrong because we don't know anything about that" ... *Proceeds to make assumptions*

I'm talking about actual facts that did happen in the past, not pure assumptions that I took out of nowhere.

Killa
4 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

She's been a puppet since the very beginning of her career, I highly doubt she's ever had any choice to make regarding her path. But yes, it's getting worse and worse, she's embarrassing and it's painful to see her doing something we all know she doesn't like anymore (=being oversexualized) over and over again. I think she just doesn't care anymore, that's why she ends up promoting some lipstick or gyms during her videos (I still can't with the last shot of her in the video, it perfectly describes what has become of her)

Which video?

Jenniferella
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Which video?

openpostbritneymakeme2016-500x457.jpg

"Yeah put that lipstick on it's so deep and adds so much to the meaning"

LanasNerfGun
10 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Thankgod for ARTPOP, which clensed this fanbase from fame hookers and prostitute wench's

MY8j2aZ1.jpg

I'm still here, boo.

Killa
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

openpostbritneymakeme2016-500x457.jpg

"Yeah put that lipstick on it's so deep and adds so much to the meaning"

Ah you were talking about Britney

Oh god, there's no way to describe that whole video. Gaga sure has much more control over her career, or some aspects. But this i'm happy now doing what i like is just bull.  But she's learned to cope with her freedom. She said so in her Instagram.

Varo Yan

ARTPOP is the best electro-dance-pop album ever! Dance on screaming bits and throw your pain out from your soul and so clean your body from bad and negative impacts....

That is what I found in Gaga's Artistic Pop Music

Archived