Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Feeling Bitter Sweet

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

Now that the time is getting ever closer to Gaga's next release I can't believe its actually coming and not so far away (yes we don't know when but its the end of the year..), it feels weird that the era will be starting and the whole hype thing will be gone, I feel sad that we won't get this excited feeling for a long time after about a new era. Yes I know we've waited for so long and we're all really wanting new music but to think this time In 2 years or less we will know all the songs and will be wanting more and hoping for another era. I'm just going to take in the excitement and hype for LG5 cause it will be a long time before it comes round again! I can't wait to see what the new album holds! It's hard when she's kept it her most secretive album, are you ready for the suprises, slayage, vocals and excitement? Literally can't wait! I will explode when she releases the first single! This has the potential to be her best era yet. Let's enjoy this whole journey 🎉😀 What do you guys think?

ezzdSoB.jpg

@W0RLDofGAGA

Gallus

LG5 lead single better be out soon, unless I unstan ha:gaycat: More than 1000 days since Applause was released:emma: Wtf gagz:air:

ilovecheckers

As much as this wait is killing me and I just want new music, I am gonna miss the days of fake insiders, meltdowns from impatient fans, and endless theories and predictions of what will happen in the era. :flutter: I'm excited for the future

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

the whole hype thing will be gone

I think a lot of the hype is already gone for some? :emma:

I mean I no longer await with bated breath, just kinda expecting it to drop when it will and then maybe I'll get hyped :toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LUCARTPOP

I agree, I think she's doing this on purpose. The anticipation in the fanbase and GP is real, I see a lot of people saying how they miss Gaga in the industry and such. It's a good thing she doesn't hype anything or reveal anything. That's what makes everyone talk about her. 

I'm so excited too! I just hope she feels okay with every bit that she does, that she doesn't force herself to do things that people want her to do. 

Weasel

I'm not seeing the excitement you're talking about. I feel like everybody is over it at this point. 

WORLDofGAGA
17 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I'm not seeing the excitement you're talking about. I feel like everybody is over it at this point. 

Okay I'm not really excited atm but when something is revealed the excitement will be real 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived