💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Jase

Featured Posts

I imagine a record named "Kill The Bitch" would be like what Madge tried to do on Gang Bang.

BUT ****EN BETTER X100000000000000000000000000000000000000

I ****ing love Tony Bennett. I gotta admit, I love Britney, but let's be honest, she ain't that good a singer.

He was asked by an audience member if he would ever work with Britney Spears. “No,†Bennett dryly replied, “I don’t know what she does."

i6fPYNCosAeGV.gif

TONY. Y U NO SIGN UP TO GGD? He's got the humour down, faw shaw.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Americano

• Henryy

• toanythingtaboo

I imagine a record named "Kill The Bitch" would be like what Madge tried to do on Gang Bang.

BUT ****EN BETTER X100000000000000000000000000000000000000

:legend:

Smithy

The thought that Kill The Bitch could be the next album title omfg :flutter:

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

Kill The Bitch

:flutter:

Also, the intro to the BTWB :legend:

The thought that Kill The Bitch could be the next album title omfg :flutter:

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

Kill The Bitch

Also, the intro to the BTWB :legend:

PERFECT

If this song about Diana ends up on an album called Kill The Bitch.. well.. **** would go down. It'd be fabulous.

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

Kill The Bitch

Being slayed by Kathy Griffin's new show.

The theme tune is my jam tbh.

I love how awkward it is. It's so obvious it's the first few shows, she's so cute.

I hate the theme tune though. Country and foul.

If this song about Diana ends up on an album called Kill The Bitch.. well.. **** would go down. It'd be fabulous.

:legend:

toanythingtaboo

I love how awkward it is. It's so obvious it's the first few shows, she's so cute.

I hate the theme tune though. Country and foul.

The theme tune is flawless and >>>> any Taylor Swift song. :crossed:

I know what's on your mind, but if you're inclined not to say it...don't you worry cus I'LLL SAYYY IT, I'LL SAY IT FOR YOUUUUUU.

I've missed her in my life. :cry:

The second episode flowed better IMO. Better banter with the guests and generally funnier. More Maggie too.

The theme tune is flawless and >>>> any Taylor Swift song. :crossed:

I know what's on your mind, but if you're inclined not to say it...don't you worry cus I'LLL SAYYY IT, I'LL SAY IT FOR YOUUUUUU.

I've missed her in my life. :cry:

The second episode flowed better IMO. Better banter with the guests and generally funnier. More Maggie too.

It's ****, just like every Taylor Swift song :laughga:

I know me too. I just hope she does loads of specials this year too. Do you like Lisa Lampanelli too?

Yeah, but still. It's a little stale still. I miss My Life on the D-List :cry:

With the production team and writers playing a big part and the pop-culture focus makes me compare it to Chelsea Lately.

toanythingtaboo

It's ****, just like every Taylor Swift song :laughga:

I know me too. I just hope she does loads of specials this year too. Do you like Lisa Lampanelli too?

Yeah, but still. It's a little stale still. I miss My Life on the D-List :cry:

With the production team and writers playing a big part and the pop-culture focus makes me compare it to Chelsea Lately.

You hum that theme, don't lie.

Not heard of Lisa? Is she funnnni?

Yeah I need more Kathy in my life. MLOTDL (lol) left a gaping hole bigger than Rihanna's ooh na na. I end up just listening to the For Your Consideration audiobook every now and then. She needs to bring MLOTDL out on (international) DVD.

I'm just not as big of a fan as Chelsea Lately. She's funny sometimes, but she doesn't do it for me. Don't think she's as quick/witty.

You hum that theme, don't lie.

Not heard of Lisa? Is she funnnni?

Yeah I need more Kathy in my life. MLOTDL (lol) left a gaping hole bigger than Rihanna's ooh na na. I end up just listening to the For Your Consideration audiobook every now and then. She needs to bring MLOTDL out on (international) DVD.

I'm just not as big of a fan as Chelsea Lately. She's funny sometimes, but she doesn't do it for me. Don't think she's as quick/witty.

I fast-forward through it. It's awful.

LOL at the gift-card being $10 though.

WHAT? Go download one of her shows. The only problem is that she reuses jokes a lot. She's called the 'Queen of Mean' and basically just makes racist and homophobic jokes all night. Big gay following but nowhere near as funny as Queen Kathy. I love that audiobook! Not a huge fan of Chelsea Handler's show, but her stand up is quite good.

Could 'Call Me Maybe' disappear from the charts please?