💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Panic! At The Disco - Bohemian Rhapsody

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Killa
16 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:laughga: Everyone's freaking about Brendon standing along Freddie, but it's not even the case. They covered the song SO well, it might be the only cover-of-a-classic that's worth recognizing and respecting. They're acting like Brendon is trying to replace Mercury, and it's not even that serious. People did this VERY **** with Gaga's Bowie tribute. :laughga: The people who said Brendon sounded like a goat. What even? :toofunny: Brendon's voice is one of the best, in our time. :wub:

The vibrato is a bit too fast. Italians call it "caprino", goatish or caprine as you'd figured out. He's trying a bit to emulate Freddie's way of singing but Freddie is an isolate case, he's singing is as good as it gets. Brendon on the other is a bit tight, the tightness in the muscles is what creates this uncontrolled vibrato, mostly in longer phrases that envovle more support, and constant flow of air.

So, it's not that wrong to call it a goat. But hey people called Whitney a goat. In a different meaning but yeah..

Oh c'mon it's quite okay. They are good musicians, and this is for a movie. They prob. were asked to do a contemporany version. It all feels a bit too compressed though. There's a change in the second part but it all comes a bit flat. But when you master an album, like the soundtrack, it has to be uniform.

Slade

I love them, but Bohemian Rhapsody should never be touched unless it's being performed live as a tribute.

n0ne

I like it but I feel like Brendon wasn't singing with his best ability for the song.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived