Which Make Me video do you prefer?

Bradley

28 members have voted

1. 1. .

• The one we have
    • The one with men

Featured Posts

Bradley

I know we haven't seen the full and HD version of the original Make Me MV, but honestly I think it's a much better video. Britney looks fearless and a queen in the original Make Me video and obviously with that much nudity in it, she's gonna attract some level of controversy, which I don't think is a bad thing. I'm tired of artists being afraid to attract controversy and I thought Britney was deviating from that path until she decided to change the concept of it to a safer one. Not gonna lie but the Make Me video looks like something Jennifer Lopez would make (I Luh Ya Papi, e.g.).

For those of you who haven't seen the videos, here's the original:

Here are clips of the original video before being changed:

Am I the only one, who, watching this video, thinks Britney has revived some extent of her former glory? With Britney Jean she lost some of this spark but this one almost brought it back until it got cancelled.

Bradley

I do like the current video, and it's still a good video considering it's made out of a second attempt. Labels usually cut down on budget costs and the second video will usually suffer from cheap props. If you guys remember this:

Still giving props to Britney for delivering a decent video.

warhol killer

Well the only thing I didn't like about this is the fact that they used a screenshot in the video for the album cover.

I prefer the original video, but the second one is okay for me. A bit disappointing.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Brian Ryan

I'm gay. The one with the man. Not the EOS and annoying giggling girls and half ass lypsncing. It's the worst Britney video.

none 

as I said before the original one looked liek the video for a work bitch type of song and looked tackty and the latest one is boring as ****

a slow song like make me should've had a video like this

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Brian Ryan
Just now, AKB48 said:

none 

as I said before the original one looked liek the video for a work bitch type of song and looked tackty and the latest one is boring as ****

a slow song like make me should've had a video like this

Britney already did this at the Circus Tour. No thank you. The original video was how it was supposed to be done. The only people that disagree is RCA.

GloZell Green

The unreleased one. I don't care how tacky it looked, it would have helped boost popularity. Idk if she's a mother, Shakira did a controversial video for CRTFY and the streams from the video helps it qualify for a platinum certification (maybe). She should've just done it, what was there to lose?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Dominic

The original is a typical 'Sexy dancing in front of a group of men' video. The second has a lot more going for it but it doesn't really do much either. 

If they had the second video yet incorporated bits of the first it would have been much better. Storyline with the sexual scenes. The men would have sold the video alone tbh. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived