💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RCA Pulled the Original Make me video!

PaperIz

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason
55 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

In the article it says RCA withdrew the video saying it wasn't suitable to represent the song.

It's an awful PR move, if it is one. Go to exhale, the fanbase is furious at britney. People are literally boycotting the video and cancelling their preorders on the album. It's a mess

Exhale is a terrible dark place. Like even the layout is dark like all of their souls. I'd rather talk about Britney here.

i could see why their meltdowns are severely scary.

ReidOne
41 minutes ago, tea spiller said:

pretty sure this was the original vid

I'm sorry, but this one is a mess, too! 

- Why the hell do they throw the TV out the window? Random. 

- Why is Britney in a cage by the pool covered in hideous red body paint with her titties out? Looking sunburnt as hell with her head a different color? 

- Why are there gay male strippers all over a super basic, middle class, empty house with a cheetah roaming freely? 

Yes, the original video had more of the "glossy" look that you expect from a high-end video by one of the world's biggest pop stars, but the concept (?) is just trash. 

Granted, the "official" released video is a total snoozefest, but it's not as cringey as the original. They also likely realized that the song is a flop anyway and better to release a "safe" video for it than an over-sexed embarrassment that looks like she's trying too hard.

They should have delayed the entire project until they had re-shot a proper video. Just a mess. 

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I'm sorry, but this one is a mess, too! 

- Why the hell do they throw the TV out the window? Random. 

- Why is Britney in a cage by the pool covered in hideous red body paint with her titties out? Looking sunburnt as hell with her head a different color? 

- Why are there gay male strippers all over a super basic, middle class, empty house with a cheetah roaming freely? 

Yes, the original video had more of the "glossy" look that you expect from a high-end video by one of the world's biggest pop stars, but the concept (?) is just trash. 

Granted, the "official" released video is a total snoozefest, but it's not as cringey as the original. They also likely realized that the song is a flop anyway and better to release a "safe" video for it than an over-sexed embarrassment that looks like she's trying too hard.

They should have delayed the entire project until they had re-shot a proper video. Just a mess. 

If the single wouldn't have started leaking and they couldve waited to release it, I think the album era would have gone much smoother so far. Hopefully the 2nd single will set it straight. 

10 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Exhale is a terrible dark place. Like even the layout is dark like all of their souls. I'd rather talk about Britney here.

i could see why their meltdowns are severely scary.

Yeah exhell is something else lol. Now I remember why I only log on around the time new eras start

CaliLilMonster

Why is this happening to Brit?! Make Me is an good song with a good single cover. The leaked music video was good too! But the album cover is cringey and the new music video isn't as good.

Archived