💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RCA Pulled the Original Make me video!

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-britney-spears-steamy-make-me-video-w433109

According to Rolling Stone, RCA is the reason the video got reshot. Also the reason the album cover is from the video is probably because David LaChapell did the album photoshoot and when the label shelved his video, he probably took the photoshoot with him. Anyways this makes me feel a little better that Britney didn't do this to herself.

PaperIz
Just now, kabirartfling said:

Me watching RCA ruining britney's Glory era

gret.gif

Basically :noparty: 

donutellha

NOOOOO! We need the original video!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

donutellha

RCA got us like:

tumblr_nel6frBw6I1svi3flo1_400.gif

Also this quote is iconic Britney

"It's cool, it's really different. I think this is probably the most hip-hop album. Not most – there are like two or three songs that go in the direction of more urban that I've wanted to do for a long time now, and I just haven't really done that... It's a really good record, and I'm very, very proud of it."

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

PopThatArt

Lies to try to draw people in to watch the video. PR stunt.

Go see A Star is Born

Shitwrecked

BS @ David taking the photoshoot with him. RCA paid him for the shoot and they own the rights, not him. He can't withhold the shoot. That's like a movie director leaving a film half-way through production and prohibiting the studio from using his footage. :toofunny:

Poissonche

Watch it. Britney is going to leak the original video on a YouTube channel called Borisney :awesome:

PaperIz
6 minutes ago, PETTY said:

am i reading it correctly? where does it confirm that it was RCA's decision?

In the article it says RCA withdrew the video saying it wasn't suitable to represent the song.

7 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Lies to try to draw people in to watch the video. PR stunt.

It's an awful PR move, if it is one. Go to exhale, the fanbase is furious at britney. People are literally boycotting the video and cancelling their preorders on the album. It's a mess

PaperIz
7 minutes ago, Shitwrecked said:

BS @ David taking the photoshoot with him. RCA paid him for the shoot and they own the rights, not him. He can't withhold the shoot. That's like a movie director leaving a film half-way through production and prohibiting the studio from using his footage. :toofunny:

I guess, but he also owns the rights to all of it too. Plus if RCA hated the video, they may have also hated the shoot. Which is dumb because the Make Me cover is spectacular 

QueenGaga
18 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Me watching RCA ruining britney's Glory era

gret.gif

Just like Interscopes did with ARTPOP era 

QueenGaga

I don't want RCA to do the same thing Interscope did with Gaga! The record companies are going to ruin careers like this 

BuzzcutSeason

**** YOU RCA YOU ARENT SLICK AT ALL

BRITNEY SHOULDVE INTERSCOPED UR ASS INSTEAD OF RE-SIGNING

Archived