Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Possible AHS6 info leak

Caesium

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

You guys underestimate Gaga. I mean 10 episodes and a huge change in the actual filming schedule and airdate could probably accommodate for Gaga. Plus she might only have small cameos in some episodes. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

So fake lml as soon as they said gaga is the croatoan entity 😂 They didnt even care to research that croatoan was the name of a neighboring native tribe near the colony.

Dorothy Gale
5 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

Since I'm here to have a DISCUSSION and not bash the topic.... this sounds amazing. True or not I feel like this might be the most horrifying season yet.... let me go binge watch hotel again..... 

SIDE NOTE: I need to watch the other seasons too.... I only watched a few episodes of each. I only watched hotel and murder house fully. Any ideas of which one to start with? 

Asylum is my all time favorite, if start with that. Coven is simply a fun season as well. 

DemeLarell
1 minute ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Asylum is my all time favorite, if start with that. Coven is simply a fun season as well. 

Yea... I loved coven.... well the few that I saw. And my friend loves asylum. I'm gonna give it a go. Lol

latina twilight
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

after how taissa was treated on coven, i don't see her ass coming back any time soon lmao 

how is wes benelty gonna play edward mordrake if he's part of the colonial cast? because EM is from the 1800's so :awkney: 

What did happen? Did she had some problems behind the scenes or you just mean critics?

OT: I'd be here for Gaga to play Croatoan, one bc sounds badass, two bc I want to see haters all pissed off by Gaga having such important role. Probably fake tho.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Himeros26
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I actually just heard an ad on the radio about what's happening in AHS6

Hide contents

kidding

1346267759_0_281229.jpg

This is now your own special meme tbh and it will always be iconic

ZiggyZiggs

This is really interesting tbh. I hope it's real + Angela has been rumoured to play a recovering alcoholic psychic for some time now. sounds legit

2 hours ago, warpedcurrents said:

Has to be fake. Gaga told fans in NYC a few days ago that she wouldn't be in many episodes this season because of her schedule. 

But Gags can be in all 10 . probably a cameo in some like a mirage or something since she is playing an entity

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

after how taissa was treated on coven, i don't see her ass coming back any time soon lmao 

how is wes benelty gonna play edward mordrake if he's part of the colonial cast? because EM is from the 1800's so :awkney: 

thats kinda possible tho since Sarah did that in Hotel. Maybe Wes is primarily in the colonial cast and does a cameo of EM in the present like he did for Freak Show. Since it's AHS nothing is outta question lol

Dorothy Gale

You guys don't understand that if Gaga is indeed playing a character like this she could easily star in every episode. Unless she's playing a countess sized character for a second time in a row (which is unlikely) she will probably only make brief cameos, small flashbacks, or short appearances at the end of episodes, and might only be a centric character in one or two episodes at most. It's not unlikely that she'll be in over half the episodes. Based on the teasers it seems one hints at Gaga so it seems like she'll be a semi-important character. 

phantasmas

if ur worrying about her small amount of screentime just remember shes [supposedly playing] an entity. and entities are there but not really there. :duck:

just like LG5 :air:

Luke78619

Sounds so wicked, but feel it's fake. Seems too much like the 'ideal' season, where ALL the previous seasons are linked together, as well as so many returning characters, apparently. Also, anyone could've made up that Angela character trait about being an alcoholic, this was suggested months ago..

I suppose one way to know if this a fake account is whether the theme is revealed anytime soon or not, they said that Murphy was gonna let the fans decide on the subtitle this time. 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

evgenigerm2

SO HERE FOR THIS

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived