Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where's your fave?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

The fact that Hello by Adele is about to have more views than the absolute smashes that were Rolling In The Deep and Someone Like You is incredible. Honestly, it's one of the best comeback songs I've ever heard. A complete masterpiece.

StrawberryBlond

Finally, an update a day late. Some little readjustments made in positioning. One of the best things is, Perfect Illusion is now in the top 5 of Gaga's most liked videos! Some progress made for the song at long last!

• Like 1

StrawberryBlond

Last update before Christmas. Some little changes here. Mariah's song has taken off in views and likes all of a sudden because it's that time of year. And Gaga's videos are edging slowly towards another 1 million likes on two counts. Happy holidays, everyone!

StrawberryBlond

First update of the year, a day late. There was a bit of re-jigging in some of the order of stats due to Mariah's Christmas resurgance pushing her up the rankings, Ariana's big hit making her stats be more refreshed, Azealia's scandal changing up her dislikes, etc. so there's some new stats to take in. Also, you may have noticed that I've condensed the thread down into one big section for the individual artist part. It's so much more manageable this way and will make it so much quicker for me to post updates. I should have done this right from the start but I figured, new year, new beginnings. It also makes it a lot more businesslike for you to view. I hope you like it.

StrawberryBlond

More changes. Quite a few changes in subscribers (poor Gaga is falling away from the pack on that one as everyone seems to be overtaking her or is about to). Some new video additions too. Also, Lorde has just released her fifth video, so I've finally added her in as well, as low as those statistics are in the first 3 hours of release.

• 2 weeks later...
Red Velvet
On 8/5/2016 at 7:34 AM, StrawberryBlond said:

Lady Gaga

Most disliked videos

Judas - 204,000+

Born This Way - 160,000+

Alejandro - 131,000+

wewereallrootingforyou.gif

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• 1 month later...
Iamyouknowwho

Guys, did anyone else noticed Cyndi Lauper taking off on YouTube lately.

Girls just wanna have fun has 402 million views. It gets more streams than Bad Romance.:duck:

StrawberryBlond

Just want to let everyone know that I've added a new feature on the main page - an overall top ten of the most watched, liked and disliked videos across the entire thread, all videos combined, not just the one big sole achievement. As you can see by the most disliked list, it is very interesting that the top ten is made up entirely of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry! There was a fierce battle for the #10 spot, though, as Taylor Swift narrowly missed out by a few hundred dislikes. But all this could change in the future, of course.

StrawberryBlond

New updates to the thread. New entries from Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Zayn and more. Also, Taylor's really shook up the overall top 10 with Look What You Made Me Do in more ways than one! Plus, Ed Sheeran's just 100k likes or so away from being the top rated video!

StrawberryBlond

Just added Dua Lipa to the line-up, considering how well she's doing with videos lately and how well-liked she is here. Other acts soon to come in the future will be Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Camila Cabello, once they start providing more videos.

StrawberryBlond

After my long 3 month break, there was a lot of updates to be had. Lots of new videos added to the stats, plus the addition of Cardi B and Charlie Puth to the line-up. Expect to see more artists added in the future when they add more videos.

Edited by StrawberryBlond
  • Love 1

PoetsTryinWrite

Lady Gaga

Most liked videos

Bad Romance - 3,100,000+

Pokerface - 2,200,000+

Applause - 1,700,000+

Million Reasons - 1,400,000+

Shallow (with Bradley Cooper) - 1,300,000+

^ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :firega:

Defend Your Humanity.