💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Still no performers announced for the VMAs...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

this is very strange.

even the nominations were late this year.

there only are 24 days now left before the VMAs.

If they want the ratings they need to announce at least 1 per 1 the performers ASAP no?

Slayer

Might make more of an impact if they reveal them closer to the time.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Levine

Last year was the same thing. The fact that monsters think the world revoles around Gaga...  God help me if she won't release a single **** this month. 

weed

Wouldn't that be crazy if they didn't announce the performers at all

Weasel

Gaga is obviously debuting not just the lead, but the entire album at the VMAs. And no other bitch will be allowed on the stage this year. It'll just be Gaga debuting ALL the songs of LG5 :woohoo:

AmenTheNight

I'm sure they're trying to book Britney, Katy and Beyoncé. (Not sure about Beyoncé, I don't know if she has a FWT date around the VMAs ...)

As for Gaga, I guess they invited her, but only her team knows if she will perform or if she will just come for an announcement, or just for a few pics ... If she comes. It all depends on the approximative release date of LG5 and the lead single tbh. If the lead single is planned for October, VMAs will be a waste of time.

JEWRJEWR
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Gaga is obviously debuting not just the lead, but the entire album at the VMAs. And no other bitch will be allowed on the stage this year. It'll just be Gaga debuting ALL the songs of LG5 :woohoo:

sure jan

Fear, she's the mother of violence

To me, everything has been very suspenseful! 

I like the mystery of LG5. The fact that should could drop a single any day in the next few months would be an amazing surprise. Maybe she will drop one before the VMAs, one could only hope.:giveup:

ac4i09.gif

SpookyKid
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

Last year was the same thing. The fact that monsters think the world revoles around Gaga...  God help me if she won't release a single **** this month. 

But nobody mentioned Gaga? :huh:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

The whole album and a Vanguard award.:air:

River

She'll not perform..

Last year was the same..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SpookyKid

I hope Twenty One Pilots peform Heathens :woohoo:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Weasel
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

The whole album and a Vanguard award.:air:

Yaaaasss. Performing ALL LG5 songs AND receiving the Vanguard award while doing a medley of all previous singles, I'm here for it :excited2::excited2:

I read somewhere Gaga will accept the Video Vanguard award while debuting the new Lead Single, I would love that.

The meltdowns will be massive once the VMA performers get announced and Gaga isn't included.

I myself will be a part of these meltdowns if this would be the case.

Archived