news

New AHS 6 set pictures

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Helxig said:

so the main set is a colonial era house? I thought they said they were breaking the pattern and setting it in the present again :wtf:

it is in the present. :wtf: you know you can live in buildings that are over 100 years old

look how dirty and abandoned it looks

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Quran said:

it is in the present. :wtf: you know you can live in buildings that are over 100 years old

look how dirty and abandoned it looks

I know but there is also the colonial era, settlement looking place. I guess it could easily flash back and fourth! :P

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

monketsharona
57 minutes ago, Helxig said:

so the main set is a colonial era house? I thought they said they were breaking the pattern and setting it in the present again :wtf:

it will be in the present. Colony won't be the theme mark my word :)

The scene with Croatoans will probably be the same kind of flashback that Mrs LaLaurie's scenes in the past in Coven. And season 3 wasn't called' AHS : Slavery'

lxdygxga

It said Kathy shot scenes in the hot tub, so it's in the present, but AHS always has flashbacks in some capacity. Ryan relies on flashbacks a lot as filling in plot details.

Really excited for this season - the setting alone is eerie and creepy and has a lot of atmosphere. When AHS is good, it's great, and I can't wait to see this season, I have good feelings about it. 

djBuffoon
4 minutes ago, jvckk said:

It said Kathy shot scenes in the hot tub, so it's in the present, but AHS always has flashbacks in some capacity. Ryan relies on flashbacks a lot as filling in plot details.

Really excited for this season - the setting alone is eerie and creepy and has a lot of atmosphere. When AHS is good, it's great, and I can't wait to see this season, I have good feelings about it. 

About Schmidt teas 

a65b81353ea6dd4e0f2facd8ae746729.jpg

lavenderblondee

SIGN

ME

UP.

I haven't been this excited for a season since Coven (But we all know how that turned out) Still, I love the creepy and ominous vibes of these pictures. We've never really had any "scary" AHS moments for a couple seasons and that's all I want. I don't think we'll get it knowing past seasons, but PLEASE.

Arizona Sky

Once again, it's giving me colonial teas. I'm telling you, it will be somewhat tied to Pilgrims & Native Americans in the 1700s/1800s

Lona Delery

What if this season is about how the Europeans came to America and they brought the cause of horror with them which was responsible for the last seasons?

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Kermit

:neyde: Okay. What does Croatoan have ANYTHING to do with the teasers? 

:neyde: and since WHEN the **** has HausODre EVER been an insider, let alone someone with information that only Ryan, Brad, Fox Studios and the rest of the team would know?

:neyde: Can we stop this ****ing ****?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived