💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Your Greatest Video Game Achievement

ryanripley

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Oh and I also paid off all my loans and got the highest store upgrade in Animal Crossing New Leaf

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

Sephiroth, Critical Mode, KH 2.5.

Or at least I think it may be critical mode. may also be hard mode.

Though that pales in comparison to all the other **** you have to do. I haven't beaten Terra or had a rematch with Org 13. Though I did beat all the Org 13 mushrooms! Got my little bronze crown~

I am aiming to beat Penance of FFX, and I feel like I should go through Neverland in Resonance of Fate.

SirLudicopro

Putting 614 hours and 24 minutes into Fire Emblem: Awakening :diane:

I really wanted a perfect team y'all :diane:

I'm also slowly getting close to that time with Fire Emblem: Fates :diane:

Oh and also 100%ing Persona 3 and 4

Iwontell

Lately...I got all magazines and bobbleheads in fallout 4; I got all the Riddler's $hit in one day in Arkham Knight (a long, long sunday); and as soon as Sunset Overdrive was released Microsoft and Insomniac Studios gave ppl 24 hours to try the game for free and I was like "Hey, I have free time and I can totally beat this game and not have to pay for it" and that's what I did :laughga:...

A personal Record: I've been waiting for over 10 years to play FF versus XIII, aka FFXV...but now there's only two months to go and I've already preordered it - let's just hope I have no problems with my PSN preorders again...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Lately...I got all magazines and bobbleheads in fallout 4; I got all the Riddler's $hit in one day in Arkham Knight (a long, long sunday); and as soon as Sunset Overdrive was released Microsoft and Insomniac Studios gave ppl 24 hours to try the game for free and I was like "Hey, I have free time and I can totally beat this game and not have to pay for it" and that's what I did :laughga:...

omg the last one :air: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pacify Him

I was playing DCUO and I was in a 5vs5 pvp arena and I did all the kills to win (20 :usrs:)

I’m getting on your nerves

ApplauseftAdele

Becoming close friends with the Senior varsity Quarterback (2 years older than me) because we play League of Legends together :wub: HES SO HOT and yes I consider this an achievement

RebeldeFaith

Beating Assassin's Creed Unity co-op missions in private mode without dying. :giveup:

But I think that my biggest achievement is that now I can finally play video games without getting dizzy and sick. Due to a vision problem it was impossible for me to play 3D video games but now I can. :woohoo:

I can't play first person games yet though. :(

Something something idk

Belivet

When I played Runescape, which was years ago, I had so much trouble getting pass the tutorial stage...

But once I passed, I ended up being a newbie that had 300k in my inventory before I knew how to navigate the game. :toofunny:

RAMROD

I finally managed to get 15 points on Flappy Bird in one go. That is serious achievement tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I finally managed to get 15 points on Flappy Bird in one go. That is serious achievement tbh.

i got 100 :usrs: 

River

I finished with success the sex game in God of War and I'm gay.

It was my first straight sex.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i got 100 :usrs: 

You must be cheating. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You must be cheating.

nope :reductive: 

it was a competition in our class to have the highest and someone had like 25 and when i came in to proudly announce i had hit 100, they were SO mad :deadbanana: 

Archived