Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Why born this way is important

President Trump

Featured Posts

KinneyUnderYou
1 hour ago, Yaxley said:

I did once and they started to turn it around saying it's what God wants, to hate gays (one of them is a preacher). And that gays are going to hell unless they change and gays need to just "stay prayed up" to get over their sin. And they said that any gay person they know of in their neighborhood should just move away if the community doesn't want them there (and they implied that the gay person is at fault for having moved there in the first place, and is in the wrong for staying, not that the community could be in the wrong for kicking them out, nope:wtfga:) And they started asking me all these questions about religion . So I dropped it because it was 5 religious ppl vs me and I don't want a reputation of hating religion  because I'm just trying to work.

but then another time I told them nicely to stop making fun of a lady they know who is rumored to be gay and they were saying they couldnt even look at her. And they stopped but kept doing things like :v:. But they respected me enough to stawp. They're all like 20 years older than me, too, and everyone here is educated :koons:

if I ever get found out I could get fired, I am the only person here not married and everyone is very very religious and it's legal to fire me. So I just want to keep a low profile and listen to brown this whey :wtfga:

Me being a Muslim, gays aren't accepted. But, it doesn't mean that I should disrespect them, or force them to love a girl. I have gay friends, they're just normal people. It's none one of your business what is anyone's sexuality. Me being a Muslim, I am happy to say that gay people are normal people, even my religion dislikes it, I don't care. It's not my business. Gay people are normal people, just like straight people, they are normal. They just love. They never affected us with negative energy. They are fighting for their freedom, because THE PEOPLE are disturbing them when THE PEOPLE think that the LGBT community is the one doing so, but the true enemy is THE PEOPLE.

I agree, BTW will be important as long as there are people oppressing minorities. We need to stop arguing about things we have no control over and have to be more accepting to all. Hatred does nothing but set the entire society back. Spread love, not hate.

President Trump
10 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Me being a Muslim, gays aren't accepted. But, it doesn't mean that I should disrespect them, or force them to love a girl. I have gay friends, they're just normal people. It's none one of your business what is anyone's sexuality. Me being a Muslim, I am happy to say that gay people are normal people, even my religion dislikes it, I don't care. It's not my business. Gay people are normal people, just like straight people, they are normal. They just love. They never affected us with negative energy. They are fighting for their freedom, because THE PEOPLE are disturbing them when THE PEOPLE think that the LGBT community is the one doing so, but the true enemy is THE PEOPLE.

Thank you and I try hard every day to be as strong a person I can be! I am a badass mother****er! I was barn this wey muchacho!!!!! 

J6jYl_s-200x150.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

Pharamon
1 hour ago, Admin said:

You should have told them to shut the **** up

reported for cussing...

jk pls dont spank me pls pls pls have mercy

EmmonsGuy
On August 1, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Admin said:

You should have told them to shut the **** up

Oh wow. This language coming from the administrator? 

WP!!

EmmonsGuy
On August 1, 2016 at 2:18 PM, neptugne said:

It really changed the world tbh

like clearly homophobia is still very real and relevant, but Born This Way definitely made an impact on (American) society

Ok...did it change the world or America? I'm confused lol

bitchimtrying

If you think about it, it didn't really change the world, rather, it changed the future world. Because of her song, a lot of very young lgbt people felt accepted into a community and didn't take their own lives. So in ten or so years, there will be a generation of lgbt people who remember this superstar who created a song that saved themselves or someone they know. It's pretty cool if you think about it. 

Jordatica

I would quit working there if I was you before something bad happens and you aren't having to hide yourself.

Archived