Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga: Just Dance Promo Tour DVD

DAVID VOGUER

Featured Posts

DAVID VOGUER
38 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I have tried tons of premium online video downloaders and no one has worked, they are only able to find the MP4 files from the adverts universal plays b4 the videos, and I have inspected the source code of the website and video player and the only thing that can be found its some .swf files wich do nothing

the only thing that can be done its w a laptop switching user agent from google chrome by example to web mobile and then you get some m3u3 file wich it's super low quality (for mobiles) and through VLC convert the playlist streaming file to a MP4 or watchable file

here you go

universal-music.de/lady-gaga/videos/detail/video:91317/montreal-show

Yeah, none of downloaders work, as well as developer tools... That's because there is no clear source to download from, it's somehow hidden/protected :(

cryingCountess.gif

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

VOLANTIS

Over here they only play this version of LoveGame as the music video for it so obv I've known about this. The ENERGY :woot:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Idk if this is any better quality but here it is all in one video at least

From Gagapedia:

June 21, 2008

"During the Formula 1 Grand Prix weekend, Time Supper Club presented with "Music Loves Fashion" Lady Gaga with her two dancers and DJ Space Cowboy."

I listen to this all the time :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I miss this Gaga

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

JustifyMyLove
3 hours ago, TheLucifer said:

Yeah, none of downloaders work, as well as developer tools... That's because there is no clear source to download from, it's somehow hidden/protected :(

cryingCountess.gif

Only the LQ m3u3 method worked, well, if you want make some topic on Media for help, maybe someone can resolve this, the only thing i can think about its recording the screen and the audio from the stereo mix, anyways i'll do some research and maybe i can find this on another site maybbbe

Julia Volkova #1 stan

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Only the LQ m3u3 method worked, well, if you want make some topic on Media for help, maybe someone can resolve this, the only thing i can think about its recording the screen and the audio from the stereo mix, anyways i'll do some research and maybe i can find this on another site maybbbe

If I remember to do this later, I'll look into it 

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived