Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

American Horror Story: New Set Photos

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/01/ahs-season-6-theme-set-photos/

"TMZ has obtained the first shots from the 'AHS' set in Santa Clarita, CA ... and one word etched into a tree is a HUGE hint about the theme: CROATOAN.

If you paid attention in school ... you remember that word from the mystery of Roanoke -- the 1590 North Carolina colony where 117 people vanished. The only clue was the word "CROATOAN" -- a nearby Native tribe -- carved into bark. There have been all kinds of creepy legends about the colony."

"Croatoan" was first referenced in season 1 by Billie Dean Howard.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

This could be a great starting point, hope they don't get lost in it. Hello New World, i hope GAga plays savage and not some England aristocrate

Microscope

Sounds like a very interesting theme. Really great way to show potentially amazing acting. Hope Gaga gets a good role in this. It could really be her time to shine as an actress.

Excited :excited2:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

McMonster08

I think it's becoming accurate that Gaga's V Mag photoshoot with the AHS cast is somewhat a hint of this season's theme

188f47c845_102320882_o2.jpg

016c.jpg

weed

this must be a flashback bc they didn't have anything from any of the teasers in 1590 lmao (and ik teasers don't relate exactly to the show but this would be far too much of a stretch)

but this is exciting nonetheless! i can't wait it looks like it'll be so good

16 minutes ago, neptugne said:

this must be a flashback bc they didn't have anything from any of the teasers in 1590 lmao (and ik teasers don't relate exactly to the show but this would be far too much of a stretch)

but this is exciting nonetheless! i can't wait it looks like it'll be so good

If they keep the pattern, this season will be set in the past

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I don't know what to think :saladga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sizzily
11 minutes ago, Red said:

If they keep the pattern, this season will be set in the past

Here's the thing tho, Asylum and Freak Show both had flashbacks and they were set in the past. I think this will predominately take place sometime in the mid-late 1900's with flashbacks to the origins of what's going on (possibly a cult started by the people of Roanoke?). I don't think they would go colonial for a whole season. Personally, I'm hoping for 1970's with a bit of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibe.

One Banned Boi

kabirartfling

Sounds like just another show, i seriously liked the whole fairy and forest luring children theme better! :shrug:

Give your love to me

Helxig

!!!! This is huge news regarding the theme and setting!

Why isn't this thread blowing up?!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Laceface

It's not confirmation for the theme with CROATOAN, it could be a side story or whatever but I do think it'll be based on cults now. 

Archived