šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Finished <3

babygagaloo

Featured Posts

avalon x

LOVE, love love love love them all. Excellence in all mediums! :applause:Gaga NEEDS to see these, I hope you're tweeting every single one of them to her!

These two are absolutely breathtaking, my god! I want them in my house! :giveup:Ā I wish I could buy them from you guys.

This one's actually incredibly detailed, the shading in her clothes, texture of the materials are spot on! I really like the way the purple latex outfit and Pink foil for V mag was doneĀ too.

The water colors are all adorable and I really loveĀ this one too, best wishes to you two, keep up the amazing work! :heart:Ā Ā 

HOTNebraskaGuy

THESE ARE AMAZING!Ā 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

RAMROD

Splendid job!

Are you putting theae up in galleries?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

donutellha

These are inspiring and beautiful!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

babygagaloo
14 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I love it!

especially digital ones

do you have this one in bigger size?

13407126_608896979279574_876603078986566

I have to find it as she drew them a lot and sometimes when we posted it on facebook, the facebook resized the quality of the pictures :'(

babygagaloo
13 hours ago, donutellha said:

These are inspiring and beautiful!

Thank you so much Ā :wub:

babygagaloo
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Splendid job!

Are you putting theae up in galleries?

Not yet. Wish we could find a good gallery to display our gaga <3

babygagaloo
14 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

LOVE, love love love love them all. Excellence in all mediums! :applause:Gaga NEEDS to see these, I hope you're tweeting every single one of them to her!

These two are absolutely breathtaking, my god! I want them in my house! :giveup:Ā I wish I could buy them from you guys.

This one's actually incredibly detailed, the shading in her clothes, texture of the materials are spot on! I really like the way the purple latex outfit and Pink foil for V mag was doneĀ too.

The water colors are all adorable and I really loveĀ this one too, best wishes to you two, keep up the amazing work! :heart:Ā Ā 

Thank yo so much for your beautiful messages.

We will try to make some more Gaga drawings both digital and oil painting. We really hope that Gaga gets to see them as we are willing to give those to her <3

Archived