question

Does Brooke Candy loves the devil?

Thank you Gaga

Featured Posts

Patamon
6 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:
  Hide contents

You're Handsome :giveup:

You're handsome too.We could be handsome couple.

Spoiler

(i can't believe i said that) :laughga:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Handsome Bob said:

You're handsome too.We could be handsome couple.

Hide contents

(i can't believe i said that) :laughga:

Omg:awkney:

Seeka

Other things:

I can't see that symbol on her hand, but any actual magic user will tell you can make a sigil for use of anything.

For the mask, you can imbue something with what you need it to do, but I doubt it can really be a mind controlling mask because of "horns".

I pretty sure the idea of the devil using hand signals is pretty laughable.

There is nothing wrong with kabbalistic chai tattoo. Also, man other people have a similar tattoo of a mask covering a devil horned skull, probably also more well done to.

The only thing satanistic about her back tattoos is the 666, and that barely qualifies, as that is the number of the beast and the beast and satan are separate entities (I'm unsure of that though).

Also there's force feeding is in Gaga's Bad Romance.

And there  is nothing wrong with being a satanist. Unless you're one of the rare ones that go out and kills people for ritual sacrifices.

ALSO: Vigilant Citizen? :awkney:

Kulture Kiari

Well if she is, she probably isnt doing it right or else she'd be famous as fvck right now! 

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

@monsterdino wanna hear your response on this question? :awkney:

What's up with the Brooke threads today? Btw idk maybe she worships him maybe not either way I dont care as long as she still makes bops :gaycat:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

What's up with the Brooke threads today?

free promo, obviously :neyde:

elijahfan

I think she definitely displays an interest towards the occult, which is in a way fitting with her overall rebellious persona. I also believe she's a good, compassionate person, so I don't really give a damn about which deity she worships.

What's important in life is one's actions - so many tragedies have occurred in the name of God, so maybe some good can be achieved in the name of Satan, idk. Those concepts are so dated and blurred imo.

weed

she probably doesn't even believe in the devil, but uses satanic imagery/is fascinated by it

Stephen

First of all never read Vigilant Citizen. The author is delusional not to mention transphobic. 

Secondly, the problem with your question is that you phrase it as if satan is a real person/entity. Satanists don't actually believe in Satan, he's just a symbol. Look it up.

donutellha

Sort of reminds me of That Poppy, except taken to another level

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Thank you Gaga
17 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

duality8.png

this slays tbh :diane:

do you know the difference between raping and rapping? :awkney:

Lmao I ****ed up bad

I believe in a glamorous life

Archived