Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

AHS 6

Monsterclaw

Featured Posts

Monsterclaw

So I thought that this season really has to be good if they want to keep this show relevant. I dont think that 3 previous seasons were bad but they were for sure far worse than the brilliant asylum and very good murder house. They are Creepy at first and dark and twisted but later on they decide to focus on stupid gimmicks more rather than on the actual scares. 

So maybe this time around AHS should be more basic(but in a good way) in terms of telling a story and actually terrify people. I have this idea that it would begin with Taissa Farmiga's character( i know she proabably wont be a part of this season but who knows) going for a trip into the woods with her friends(Lana Del Rey, which is also rumoured to take part in sixth season could play a goth always high snob with daddy issues :toofunny:) and then they decide to take a different turn and drive through a haunted forest or smth, like they would literally do it for fun because they've heard about it somewhere and it always happens with stupid teenagers in horror films. And in like every slasher movie their car would break down in the middle of nowhere and they would have to spend the night there and few of them would be like ,we need help we have to look around' and they would enter the forest and somwthing would attack them like maybe gaga's demonic fairy character. And then we would be introduced to character portrayed by Vera Farmiga(probably wont happen but let me dream, i love bates motel sooo much) and she would be a nurse in hospital and she could've been a sister to Taissa's character( just like in real life) and she would be concerned about her cuz she is not answering her phone calls and stuff so she decides to take her friend portrayed by Lily Rabe with her and look around in a places where her sister was last seen. They would come to this weird New England village where people seem to know them. There would be a motel run by Sarah Paulson and her husband played by Matt Bomer and they would have this fortune teller as their motel attraction played by Angela. And then they would meet a Cheynne Jackson character who is a librarian and seems to be the only one thats helpful and normal. They would learn about history and origins of this place like back in the XIXth century there would be a witch who had a baby with a devil and this baby is gaga and there would be like troubled family of cannibals living in the farmhouse on the edge of a village and they would victimize the main characters.

Soo, what do u thinkabout it?

Just a spectulation, dont kill me

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

The first half of your plot sounds too basic imo, but then it could work as a 25-minute introduction in the first episode, it's the second half of your suggestion that is relevant to the entire season, which I think is a viable plot.

Not too bad imo. :hor:

HOTNebraskaGuy

As long as Sarah's a main character. :madge:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

kabirartfling

I just want to watch that damn fairy with those icy blue eyes and lace front wig :giveup:!

Give your love to me

MarcusBones

Why is everyone believing this fairy nonsense? And better question, why do so many people in this forum want it...

This-Is-Stupid-Chelsea-Handler-Gif.gif

14 minutes ago, MarcusBonesXXX said:

Why is everyone believing this fairy nonsense? And better question, why do so many people in this forum want it...

This-Is-Stupid-Chelsea-Handler-Gif.gif

It's like, have you SEEN True Blood? BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE, YOU WOULDN'T WANT THIS. 

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

MarcusBones
Just now, Spooky said:

It's like, have you SEEN True Blood? BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE, YOU WOULDN'T WANT THIS. 

Seriously. True Blood is actually one of my favorite shows of all time...but the fairy storyline...:awkney:

KinneyUnderYou
44 minutes ago, MarcusBonesXXX said:

Seriously. True Blood is actually one of my favorite shows of all time...but the fairy storyline...:awkney:

Lady Gaga playing a fairly witch that can sing which will result as her creating the soundtrack of the show which is LG5 which is The Art of Darkness. :wtfga:

115335.gif

Brooke Hoegan

Their main problem is with writing. The idea (with Coven) of looking for fans reactions, scrapping what was planned and writing new plots "to the grandstand" was such a weak-ass idea, shame on you Ryan :awkney:

> Write good, engaging story. No stretched and boring plots! (like Freakshow, Hotel)
> Create interesting characters essential to the story (15 actors throughout the whole season should be the absolute maximum, like, who even cared for Naomi Campbell's character in Hotel ?)
> Choose one/two good characters, those we will be rooting for them to survive (like Lana and Kit in Asylum, it keeps you interested in watching)
> Write good dialogues without those stupid and childish bitchy-one-liners (some of Gaga's in Hotel and Emma's in Coven)
> Stick to the god damn horror, since that's what the series is called (Freakshow had barely any scary scenes, and I hope for less sex, in Hotel it was just distracting from feeling scared by anything when you saw sex every 10 mins)

It's not that hard, they did it all in Asylum, and that's why that season was the best. I hope 10 episodes instead of 13 will help them make season 6 interesting and not stretched and boring. 

Sableye

I'm surprised that you thought that the last three seasons we're not as good as Asylum.
I thought hotel was by far the best season, and not because of Gaga. Asylum was great though. 
I know Coven was a little bit of a disappointment, but it'll always have a special place in my heart because it was the first one I watched.

And Freakshow was ... :wtf:

MarcusBones
23 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Lady Gaga playing a fairly witch that can sing which will result as her creating the soundtrack of the show which is LG5 which is The Art of Darkness. :wtfga:

115335.gif

Lmaoooo I'm dead sis

KinneyUnderYou
10 minutes ago, Sableye said:

I'm surprised that you thought that the last three seasons we're not as good as Asylum.
I thought hotel was by far the best season, and not because of Gaga. Asylum was great though. 
I know Coven was a little bit of a disappointment, but it'll always have a special place in my heart because it was the first one I watched.

And Freakshow was ... :wtf:

I adore and love Hotel, but a lot of plots left unfinished. Like, the plot that was finished is the one that we least cared about. :laughga:

Monsterclaw

I want something straight up scary not Creepy and weird - I have Perez Hilton's face for that :wtfga:

nikola

i think the main problem is that they put way too many things in one season for the show that has 14 episodes max.............i think they should have one big main plot that going to be for whole season and maybe couple of side ones.......but shot ones........and they need to make it scary because the show is not scary at all.......its more American supernatural story than American horror story

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Sableye
55 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I adore and love Hotel, but a lot of plots left unfinished. Like, the plot that was finished is the one that we least cared about. :laughga:

True! I still wanna know what the deal is with that monster baby

Archived