đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Same outfit in Dwuw Mv and Applause Mv!

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

danwasd
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Not the same. The DWUW one is a custom Gareth Pugh while the Applause one was made by Natali.

A true reverse outfitian experience :rip:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
4 hours ago, DominicB said:

They're not the same outfits. Same concepts, different designs and possible slightly different materials. 

Do What U Want's outfit was designed out of concepts for broken discs. The Capricorn (I think that's the sign she might've been referring to) outfit seems to consist of various pieces of broken glass to emblem the scales of aquatic animals, in relation to the astrology sign.

capricorn5.jpg

I'm a Capricorn :hor:

Which is the most boring ass f*ucking sign according to all those astrology sites :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

antpats2
4 hours ago, Music said:

so many different screenshots of the music video and it all doesn't seem like it connects tbh.
like they really must not of known where to have taken it conceptually.

like, where do these 2 pictures of the music video connect? haha i don't get it.

hqdefault.jpg

Y7EShUL.png

Top picture is from the beginning/middle of the video and the performance part is at the end 

high heeled fem

OMG both these outfits rule 

the unicorn wow applause  was magic

HOW did u get a leak on the dwuw video :excited2:

alejandreaux
9 hours ago, Music said:

so many different screenshots of the music video and it all doesn't seem like it connects tbh.
like they really must not of known where to have taken it conceptually.

like, where do these 2 pictures of the music video connect? haha i don't get it.

hqdefault.jpg

Y7EShUL.png

well, in her defense, i thought the exact same thing with the Marry the Night video at first, when all we had was the beginning part with shes being rolled through the hospital and the random dance sequence in the room with all her dancers, they seemed like they were taken from two completely different videos. but somehow she managed to connect them with one of ha many brilliant, creative concepts :hor:

QueenGaga

They're nothing alike. This thread makes me remember the DWUW video mess.

Delete it Fat! :grr:

Space Cowboy
8 hours ago, alejandreaux said:

well, in her defense, i thought the exact same thing with the Marry the Night video at first, when all we had was the beginning part with shes being rolled through the hospital and the random dance sequence in the room with all her dancers, they seemed like they were taken from two completely different videos. but somehow she managed to connect them with one of ha many brilliant, creative concepts :hor:

;)

Archived