Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Serious petition to the Haus

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

Nicole

Meh, I don't see it as something to lose sleep over. A re-release requires too much effort for essentially an old album. Uncensored songs would have seen the light of day by now if Gaga insisted on having them heard. So many artists release uncensored/explicit albums now so if she wanted to she could for future projects. Don't get me wrong, no one would complain if she did released uncensored versions of her older stuff, but imo it's not worth it when only a handful of people are gonna even notice it being added to iTunes etc. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Nicole said:

Meh, I don't see it as something to lose sleep over. A re-release requires too much effort for essentially an old album. Uncensored songs would have seen the light of day by now if Gaga insisted on having them heard. So many artists release uncensored/explicit albums now so if she wanted to she could for future projects. Don't get me wrong, no one would complain if she did released uncensored versions of her older stuff, but imo it's not worth it when only a handful of people are gonna even notice it being added to iTunes etc. 

It's not hard to release something on itunes, they're jist two songs.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived