💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would DWUW have performed better had Christina been the original feature?

sexy

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
54 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It would have done better if she'd have actually promoted it. ARTPOP wasn't commercially successful because it wasn't promoted, and it was a little behind on the trends.

This and didn't it reach #12 on billboard? 

No promo and top 20? It did fine. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

QueenGaga

It's amazing that DWUW reached #9 even though it had no promotion or MV. I think R. Kelly version or not doesn't matter, better promotion and music video and it might even be #1.

Yuuri

I don't think so. Christina isn't as succesful on the charts as other pop divas, and the remix sounds very messy, kinda like both are fighting for vocal dominance.

LanasNerfGun

I still don't understand why she didn't just reshoot the video with either the Christina or solo version :saladga:

Decodekid

It would've been better if 

• it was the lead 

•it had a controversial video

•it had christina, but still R Kelly was kinda good

•it had more promo 

DWUW could've topped Gaga herself again, how sad

Im Harol don't tell anyone

boyerased

This is the rare case when the song is good, but the artist just got burnes out. DWUW had promos that other artist's single could ever wish for. AMA and SNL performances alone.

MaryJaneHolland
On 7/30/2016 at 0:27 AM, Melisandre said:

This and didn't it reach #12 on billboard? 

Robinladen

The fact it would have been a top 10 song if she performed it at the Youtube Awards instead of ****ing Dope. 

iamjackh
On 29 July 2016 at 10:34 PM, ryanripley said:

hmm... maybe...

i just wish it was properly promoted because a few people i know dislike gaga but they LOVED DWUW so i wonder how well the solo version would have done too :duck: 

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Katsuki Bakugo
8 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Still top 20. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

bionic
On 7/29/2016 at 11:50 PM, Misaki said:

I don't think so. Christina isn't as succesful on the charts as other pop divas, and the remix sounds very messy, kinda like both are fighting for vocal dominance.

"Two former enemies unite for a diva ballad" is always a great way to get press attention though (see: The Boy is Mine)

buy bionic

Archived