💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 Has Already Begun?

Joshie S

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Okay so a lot of Monsters will have mixed reviews, however I believe the "LG5 era" is officially upon us, all starting from a few weeks/months ago. 
**ON A SIDE NOTE I AM SO HIGH WRITING THIS SO I'M SORRY IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

So Gaga has been rocking this fully "rock" "punk" style for a WHILE now...even during ARTPOP, and we KNOW that Gaga begins the concept for her next album early on during the pre-existing era. She's been wearing a lot of denim, she did a LOT of covers (and covers and covers) to basically LEGENDS, remember like New York, New York etc. all those benefit concerts... 

During ARTPOP, she kept saying how, she wants to put the power BACK into the artist.. well I feel like THAT line was the hint of what the next album would be, and the next album would be a really "ICONIC" album. She wanted to rub it in Troy Carters face and show him that her ideas for ARTPOP WOULD work if he had let her do it her way. So I feel like the album is all about her just BEING AN ARTIST. Her making a record that SHE wants to make, directs the videos she wants to do, she wants to do the ENTIRE ERA her way (which didn't happen with ARTPOP AND BORN THIS WAY)...

So, how has she been doing this for the past months, if not almost year?! 

She has to make the world AND her fans re-think the way we see and love her. She wanted to get the GP back on her side and so that she is "likeable"... naturally AHS was a FANTASTIC way to do this, also the ICONIC and TIMELESS Sound of Music tribute, and the national anthem at the Super Bowl, she also won awards, she really "cleaned up her general perception of her image and reputation, so that when the public thought of her, they were reminded of "yeah she was amazing at ...." 

So now, the writing of the music, I think this is extremely crucial, because at this point it's make or break for her commercial career, however I don't think that would bother her so much if it didn't work out (which it's going to...) because she's said countless times she will quit commercial pop music, go back to underground etc. and it's quite possible considering how much $$$ she has made from us Monsters.

I believe that she had to wait for the perfect time, tie everything in, and really make a ****ing pop legend album. She's done something special with AHS, she's obviously got something for a jazz album, now possibly a documentary (FINALLY!!!!) and obviously the whole era is planned and we're in final stages. Obviously she's going to announce something any day (if not today or tomorrow) now... It's all literally planned, and the reason why she's going out so much and walking the streets, is because it's done and she's bored and they're filming extra stuff now.

I honestly feel like she KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS monsters are getting so anxious, however I think that she did TRY to let us in on music and stuff (with her snapchat uploading SILENT videos) however it did the opposite, I don't think she knew HOW THIRSTY MONSTERS ARE FOR NEW MUSIC, so she stopped teasing us officially herself, so she got her friends like Elton and RedOne and DJWS to kind of hint at the album, so it's giving us SOME info, however not ruining it.

SO.... THIS BRINGS US TO TODAY. She preformed at that political thing, well, I think that THAT was the beginning of the musical side of LG5, as she hasn't really sung anything much at all recently, and this is the first big thing I suppose you could say, similar to the swinefest (but not her music entirely). She is STILL carrying on the "legend, icon" look, with the denim, the bleached blonde rock and roll hair and makeup and attitude and feel, all while singing absolute ****ing classics to gain attention from the GP.

Now, whatever her next move is, whether it be release music (which I have predicted could happen THIS FRIDAY (TODAY!!!) or NEXT FRIDAY (AUGUST) as the lead single comes out, and then the VMA performance (just like ARTPOP ;)) and then so and so forth.

WE WILL SEE!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK???

I could go ON AND ON about this topic and how it all ties in with ARTPOP and how I believe she's using the same strategy that she had with ARTPOP (in terms of the era and how it plays out etc.) but obviously with new music and material, however she wants to (as I said earlier) rub it in Troy's face and completely show the world she is smart and she is a ****ING LEGEND, AN ICON.

--

I hope that made sense, as I said I'm so blazed writing this, but I love writing fan fiction, and what I think goes on in that GAGA of a mind ;)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Joshie S
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

GaGa always defaults to generic rich rock fan looks between eras.

Yeah but I feel like during both eras she really wanted to do something with denim and rock and roll etc. as a major factor, like she wanted Heavy Metal Lover as a single etc. which was a very rock-fluential song. 

Then during ARTPOP she mentioned at the last artRAVE "it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll" which is so bizarre to say during Dope. Anyway, I feel like she majorly hinted at a rock album during both and now that's a part of what we will get :)

Joshie S
1 minute ago, Grant Gaga said:

Holy **** 

that was a lot

IN A GOOD WAY???? :wtfga:

Just now, JoshieS said:

Yeah but I feel like during both eras she really wanted to do something with denim and rock and roll etc. 

This is literally just her generic look when she doesn't have an album or fragrance to promote

1 minute ago, JoshieS said:

Then during ARTPOP she mentioned at the last artRAVE "it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll" which is so bizarre to say during Dope

That was just a reference to a hit song by acdc. She also referenced other artists like Whitney Houston during artRAVE

Joshie S
Just now, Nino said:

This is literally just her generic look when she doesn't have an album or fragrance to promote

That was just a reference to a hit song by acdc. She also referenced other artists like Whitney Houston during artRAVE

In all honesty, it ties in with my theory about it being about legends and how it's going to be an iconic album etc. but yeah I knew it was a line from a song lol.... I'm not that silly I am a Gaga fan after all :what:

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Nino said:

GaGa always defaults to generic rich rock fan looks between eras.

^This

But I'm definitely living for this under the influence essay. I'm also convinced, like a lot of others, that LG5 will either be rock or have heavy influence from rock and it could be coming soooon :woohoo:

@JoshieS coming in like 

giphy.gif

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Gallus

I just hope Gaga is back for LG5, PopGa that I fall in love with:giveup::firega: Come back GAGA:v:

JaneTheC
1 minute ago, Gallus said:

I just hope Gaga is back for LG5, PopGa that I fall in love with:giveup::firega: Come back GAGA:v:

PopGa will be back:giveup:

JazzGa just needed to show the GP how talented she is:diane:

Gallus
Just now, JaneTheC said:

PopGa will be back:giveup:

JazzGa just needed to show the GP how talented she is:diane:

She has been doing this since she was 13 years old:stalkga: Its time to stop that for a while:hug:

Archived