💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry performs at DNC

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Bebe

I thought her vocals were actually pretty good here. I can't really get into Rise, but she sang it well.  At some points the backing track overpowered her voice, but she still sang very well.

Sometimes she seems to lack energy and can come across as a little flat and awkward, but credit where credit is due :applause: It was a nice performance from her. One of her better vocal performances for sure.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

she wasnt that bad, just average, i was ready to laugh, she'll win again, poor Gagz, pressedt

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

fede ARTPOP
36 minutes ago, Misaki said:

At this event no. I think it's because she was banned in China or something like that.

And? This is USA not China:huh:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP

Why didnt Gaga perform there? Shes like the biggest musician supporting Hilary:poot:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

TheFame Monster
17 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

Her voice is great. She's a talented singer.

ip2hz.gif

ItsTommyBitch

Loved it :sara: Her speech was a mess though :neyde: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ALGAYDO

She looked abosolutely amazing! Wish I could say the same for the actual performance tho :emma:

AlexanderLevi2

"I didn't get a formal education" that came out of ****ing nowhere :air:

It was average at best. Which is a compliment from me about her.

Currently listening to Joanne

Shipper

I live for that scrunched up hair! The gown looks stunning on KP too. 

:hug:Great job KP! I'm bitter (always will be) but I know that's one of you better performances so good for you. First time performing Rise too and it went well. :)

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Raikou

She looked amazing! Her vocals in Rise were drowned out by the backing, but, eh.

I really like the song though.

ReidOne

You guys.... no joke, Katy Perry just moved into first place as America's pop queen tonight! 

- She performed as the intro to Chelsea Clinton and Hillary's speeches. 

- She was shown on TV in the audience seconds after Hillary proclaimed her acceptance of the United States first female Presidential candidate from a major party. 

- Her song "Firework" was played immediately after Hillary closed her speech (followed by Sara Bareilles "Brave" --- the "Roar" shade tho! LOL)

JbGaga

I got to say..... She was one of the most beautiful women Ive ever seen in this video. But yea that voice. She clearly bothered with something or a malfunction. Her speach was also a mess and Incoherent.

Archived