💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is gaga the hit?

petty

Featured Posts

petty

I was reading a quote from Ryan Tedder that he said about Beyonce when asked about working with her on Lemonade. I thought what he said was so well-put and accurate and it made me think about Lady Gaga and where people see her if they were to put things in his perspective.

He said: She hasn’t just done music, what she’s doing now transcends music—she’s creating culture. I always say one of the most dangerous things is for an artist to believe they’re the hit and not the song—the song is what got you here. In super-supremely rare instances, artists themselves become the hit. Beyoncé is officially the hit. Adele is the hit. The rest of us still need to write the hits, one after another.

Beyonce's had only two U.S. top 10 hits since 2009, but she's an icon - she is the hit

is GAGA the hit? :fthis:

Dorothy Gale

Wasn't he behind Welcome to New York? I don't really care what he thinks if I'm being perfectly honest.

iCpro

This is very interesting, I've never really thought about it like this. As to whether Gaga is the hit, I don't think she is, yet. People like Bey and Adele because they are Bey and Adele. People like Gaga mostly because she makes unavoidably catchy tunes. She was the hit in 2010, but I don't think so any more. However given her current public image LG5 could definitely make her the hit again

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Reality

I think so, but from our perspective—those of Monsters—she's definitely "the Hit", but also looking at it from an outsider's perspective, I don't think that they would consider her to be "the Hit", even though she's had enormous success. The quote itself describes the "Hit artist" as someone who creates culture, something that Gaga certain has done. She's changed the game of pop culture, without a doubt, but it's not a secret that she's fallen of the radar from the mainstream pop culture sphere. 

She's had great pop songs, Paparazzi, Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, etc. Everyone knows those songs, but I think those songs in particular are the hit, not her necessarily. However, as time goes on, I do think that she, herself, will become "the Hit". 

🃏🖤👹

she's the new sh*t

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

gagajandro25

Where the f*ck is LG5 :neyde:

I'm about to have a mental breakdown :neyde:

i can't take this anymore :neyde:

reclaim your throne @BorisIsHere:neyde: 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

migamiga

No one in the history of music and no one in the future could ever pull off Bad Romance. Gaga is the hit :firega:

zakariah

Not yet, maybe after LG5, but only if it is a trendsetting album

Archived