opinion

For Those Who Don't Want C3C...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

Ronk
39 minutes ago, Checkers said:

You're being sarcastic right :toofunny:

haha

Actually, I'm not.  My favorite genres in order are jazz, blues, classical, folk, rock, pop, country, and rap.  I know Gaga is an amazing pop artist and I love several of her songs, but I like jazz way better.  And as great as Gaga is as an artist, she shines even brighter as a person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Brian Ryan

I tried C2C and just couldn't into it. I'm good. I'll ignore the era like I did C2C and focus on my other pop girls. I am glad she gets to do what she wants though. Just not a fan. I'm here for pop gaga and film gaga.

YoungHuyzy

Wait, what if she decides to release both C3C and LG5 at the same time? :giveup: :excited2:

I don't know any recent pop stars who've done it.

fede ARTPOP

Not against C3C , just need official info for LG5:grr:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Michel Najem

I lOVED c2c. 

But i want LG5. 

If she's gonna push LG5 back because of c3c, she can keep it. If LG5 isn't coming any time soon, why not release a jazz album to keep her career going...

Michel Najem
3 hours ago, YoungHuyzy said:

Wait, what if she decides to release both C3C and LG5 at the same time? :giveup: :excited2:

I don't know any recent pop stars who've done it.

I'm secretly dreaming of a Lady Gaga: The Christmas Boxset with LG5, LG5 remix Album, C3C and ArtRAVE DVD. 

imwoahvicky

Even though I'd prefer a pop album first, she can go ahead and do C3C first since Tony is turning 90 and it's a huge thing!

She wants to spend time with him and have fun doing jazz with him and I'd rather not take that away from her 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Bloody Matt

I agree that the C2C era was flawless and I would love another era as relaxing as that, but now it's LG5 time so...

SlaeUrAnus

Jazz disinterests me. However, I have seen how much of a good friend Tony is to her, and I believe that her happiness today is partly because of him. Gaga loves Jazz and Tony is not getting any younger I am afraid. I was quite let down with the announcement, on the other hand, after Tony "saved her", you could see how happy she is recording Jazz (as frustrating as it may be to some fans). Lets not complain, it will not make Pop music/LG5 come any quicker. 

In my messy era.

I actually think C£C has already been recorded and they are just sitting on it waiting for the right time to release it

Archived