Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ruth Hogben is in NYC with Lady Gaga. Working on visuals?

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15
1 hour ago, Blore said:

The below IG account is an agency that represents Ruth (I'm pretty sure), anyway, they too have posted a picture of NYC but in the comments it mentions that they were in town briefly for work...

Let's connect a few more dots, shall we?

Here's Freddie's post from exactly the same day.  Plus, according to MINDTRAPPA, the shoot she did a day ago ran too long. Could it all be related"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I HOPE it's Gaga related. Even if it will take months before we might see it it's a step in the right direction because if she's working on visuals it means she's sure on the kind of image she wants to portray next era. And in order to do so she must've decided on the direction / message / feel of the album :excited2:

Bolkins
1 minute ago, asana15 said:

Let's connect more dots, shall we?

Here's Freddie's post from exactly the same day.  Plus, according to MINDTRAPPA, the shoot she did a day ago ran too long. Could it all be related"

Oh and Sarah was there as well, more storm references :excited2:??

Weasel
1 minute ago, asana15 said:

Let's connect more dots, shall we?

Not Bobby dragging us for filth for ''harassing'' his friend on insta and here we are, 2 days later, stalking Ruth Hogben AND the freaking office she works at AND her hair stylist for clues on insta, never change GGD :air:

All these instagram posts are getting me hyped omg :excited2:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Bloody Matt

Why is everyone in her team posting landscapes and storm stuff? :awkney: 

#letsgetcryptic

donutellha
11 minutes ago, Blore said:

Oh and Sarah was there as well, more storm references :excited2:??

There was a summer storm that moved through NYC recently

https://weather.com/news/news/empire-state-building-lightning-strike-image

sorry to ruin the cryptic fun :neyde:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

SpaceAce
2 minutes ago, donutellha said:

There was a summer storm that moved through NYC recently

https://weather.com/news/news/empire-state-building-lightning-strike-image

sorry to ruin the cryptic fun :neyde:

I don't think it's coincidence all of them have decided to post random pics of skylines, each one referencing the storm. Whether it means anything metaphorically or literally with regards to the album, who knows. 

I don't need convincing that a "shoot" took place. But what kind? If it's a video shoot, I'm hyped.

RAMROD

Rainbows = Gayyyyyy = BTW: The Sequel = Rock Experimental Dance Music :gaycat:

On serious note, those Central Park views are not exclusive to Gaga's penthouse. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

Im not hyped or anything, but I just want to say that Ruth is one of my favorite people Gaga has EVER worked with, she's absolutely brilliant :applause: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived