đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

Losing interest in Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SpaceAce
4 minutes ago, Luke Putres said:

Well you said it in a harsh way but I have come to the opinion gaga is an artist that needs structure and micro managing. Otherwise I have already spoken about working class people having to go to work with depression so they can pay their bills. It's easier give up on something when you are a multi millionaire. 

Sure. She has that luxury to take a break when she needs too. But I aslo think it's easy to overlook how much she's given up for her career and how much time she devoted to her fans in the past. She deserves everything she's got, especially this break from a uniquely insane media culture and fans who think of her as some puppet. 

And just because one person may have it hard, doesn't mean the next person has to. Because some people suffer from depression have to struggle through their work, Gaga should too? That's pretty grim. In my country, a lot of people can get paid sick-leave, which covers mental health. There's no reason to deny someone some basic human decency, not even when they're rich. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
18 minutes ago, Sara said:

I understand your point of view if you are emotionally invested in Gaga being a top drawer pop icon.  I admit that it's NICE if she is, I enjoy it too, but I'm not too disappointed if she's not, and definitely not disappointed enough to disrespect her or her decisions.  Maybe SHE doesn't want to be a top drawer pop icon anymore?  :shrug:  If she wants to go the route of acting, and releasing an album once every 5 years, I support her 100%!

But if she doesn't want to slay the charts anymore then what is the point of her existence? :duck:

She attracted us with her chart topping hits, it's part of the package when you stan for her. She has to serve or she is not living up to her part of the deal.

4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

But if she doesn't want to slay the charts anymore then what is the point of her existence? :duck:

She attracted us with her chart topping hits, it's part of the package when you stan for her. She has to serve or she is not living up to her part of the deal.

I almost took this seriously...this is sarcasm right?  :smh:

SpaceAce
7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

You need to put an /s before I lose my mind in this thread. omg 

Creyk
Just now, Sara said:

I almost took this seriously...this is sarcasm right?  :smh:

Obviously

:unicorn:

Just now, Creyk said:

Obviously

:unicorn:

After some things I've seen posted on this forum, it's not obvious.  Not at all.   toofloppy.gif

SpaceAce
Just now, Sara said:

After some things I've seen posted on this forum, it's not obvious.  Not at all.   toofloppy.gif

My thoughts. I have a migraine now. 

Creyk
Just now, Sara said:

It was just funny to type it up :green:

Creyk
7 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

what does that mean?

gagafan2017
10 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Ive said it before and I'll say it again...there is a skill in writing commercial pop songs and I don't understand why people always undermine and belittle it on this sight. People on here are starting to remind me of Beyoncé fans that get enraged at any artist that has a hit single. 

AlexanderMagno

Gaga is reshaping her career and that drives some old fans off. It's the natural way and we should feel bad or judgemental for it. It's time to accept lots of us stanned for the Gaga that used to be, not the Gaga that is (if there is one). That's ok.

Phoenix
13 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I honestly come on here mostly to discuss politics

ew

đź’Ž

Jenniferella

I think it's normal, you are just growing up.

I don't get excited by many things when it comes to music anymore, especially pop music. I just can't take it seriously anymore because I have this thought that all the big artists we get to see are not doing what they really want, some old guys behind them are holding the strings and it just disgusts me. Everything is aimed to be successful, relatable, conventional, over-sexual or plain dumb. 

There are a few musicians that I feel are real though. These guys make me excited, but Gaga doesn't. I don't feel like she's real anymore.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived