💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Losing interest in Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

gagafan2017

True top level icons like madonna, mj or prince worked tirelessly because they understand you have to make sacrifices. Bowie released more than 10 albums in his 20s!

Gaga only worked hard for 4 years then music became a hobby. Simply not good enough. Oh and Beyoncé has toured exstensively in the past 3 years while releasing 2 albums.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
39 minutes ago, Luke Putres said:

True top level icons like madonna, mj or prince worked tirelessly because they understand you have to make sacrifices. Bowie released more than 10 albums in his 20s!

Gaga only worked hard for 4 years then music became a hobby. Simply not good enough. Oh and Beyoncé has toured exstensively in the past 3 years while releasing 2 albums.

Gaga is just being true to herself despite the consequences. When everything became too much for her, she let us and her people know and took a break. Maybe that kind of behavior would´ve made life a bit easier for MJ as well? And Madonna also had a bumpy ride after the sex book and Erotica. She focused on Evita first, had a baby and then had a huge comeback with Ray of Light. And may I add, didn't tour from 1994-2001. LG had her forced break, a not as successful as hoped comeback with artpop, toured the world, released a jazzalbum, did a ton of promo for it, toured the world again, recorded a tv series and did many memorable performances. It's not like she's just sitting in the grass playing with her ponies.

Why compare artists like this? Gaga is not Beyonce, maybe in your eyes she is 'weaker' but to me she is strong because she isn't afraid to say things aren't going so well. Her journey is different. Maybe she'll poop out album after album later in life but now she just has to reset her pop career and I honestly don't mind it taking so long.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MyQueen

Hmmm but Madonna was a superstar like no one before. Plus she didn't have such competition like now days girls have.

Its like every month a new hot girl is on the market

I just hope she will not end like Christina Aguilera

MyQueen
36 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Gaga is just being true to herself despite the consequences. When everything became too much for her, she let us and her people know and took a break. Maybe that kind of behavior would´ve made life a bit easier for MJ as well? And Madonna also had a bumpy ride after the sex book and Erotica. She focused on Evita first, had a baby and then had a huge comeback with Ray of Light. And may I add, didn't tour from 1994-2001. LG had her forced break, a not as successful as hoped comeback with ARTPOP, toured the world, released a jazzalbum, did a ton of promo for it, toured the world again, recorded a tv series and did many memorable performances. It's not like she's just sitting in the grass playing with her ponies.

Why compare artists like this? Gaga is not Beyonce, maybe in your eyes she is 'weaker' but to me she is strong because she isn't afraid to say things aren't going so well. Her journey is different. Maybe she'll poop out album after album later in life but now she just has to reset her pop career and I honestly don't mind it taking so long.

That post was for you

Bloody Matt
3 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Im considered a boring person lately because I like to sit down with people and chat with them for hours. I hate having to constantly entertain people to have them interested in me (which seems like this fan base).

Omg same :giveup: what's wrong with people nowadays? 

OT: I'd like to remind you that three years are a perfectly normal period of time in between two albums. Period which was full of exciting performances, appearences etc. If the waiting is your issue then you better get used to it.

Schwerk

@MyQueen You can edit your post and tag me after you already posted ;)

You're right, Madonna did have more 'room to play' back in the day. Also her personality is very different from Gaga's so she prob handles things differently. These days Madonna also seems to suffer a lot from the 'new hot thing' every month trend. I hope the world will become a bit less hungry so that artists can make what they want and take the time they think it needs for it to be perfect. I believe Gaga will be a superstar and If not I don't mind as long as she doesn't lose her love for music. It would be a shame if she didnt have hit songs anymore, but as long as she keeps making music and touring, I'm happy. Many of my favorite artists never have hits (anymore)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Neight Shayde

idk about you but i still have the same level of interest with or without new music from her.

i don't even listen to her music that much but that doesn't mean i don't have any interest in her future music or in what she does as an artist. i'm still stanning as hard as before

Didymus

I still listen to TF and TFM a lot. I guess I do like to pretend that after that nothing happened, but on the other hand, I do get enough Gaga glory regularly to get my fix, though as an artist I guess I am losing interest.. LG5 will be a make or break it moment for me as a fan.

But tbh, I didn't really join GGD to heighten my fan spirit or whatever. I just love talking about Gaga because she's interesting even when she's awful. So it doesn't really affect my presence here (do the dismay of many, probably) or how I think of my presence :unicorn:

MaryJaneHolland

And it's normal to listen to other artists...

I've over-listened each one of her songs, they're all boring to me now. Of course I'll go and listen to other artists.

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I mean if you are bored of her because she doesn't pump out pop albums anymore, it seems like more of a bandwagon thing than an actual fan.

no, i'm bored bc i've over-listened all of her songs and they're boring to me now.... simple as that

uo111
5 hours ago, Luke Putres said:

Her problem in 2013 wasn't being overworked...it was her being unfit and unprofessional. Plenty of artists work just as hard as gaga if not harder for longer...Bobby's problem is he panders to her unwillingness to pull her weight instead of reiterating that music is a career that requires focus and sacrafice. He's tip toes around her. 

4 hours ago, Luke Putres said:

Unfotunately she is in a tough industry where once you miss a beat or take your eye off the ball you are yesterday news....pretty much everything she achieved through those amazing early years was undermined by her loss in focus of 2013. Listing her achievements won't change the fact she's seen as a fad like the spice girls to most of the world rather than a top level icon due to those mistakes.

Genius.

Little Experts with phd in psychology and a god like omnipresent view of the human consciousness.

Since you are so amazing and well endowed in the head, one might wonder why you are using your super powers of intuition on such lowly topics as a pop stars position in people's mind.

You could solve every form of prejudice and more. I don't think anyone else in the world knows what every single other person is thinking except for you, after all.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I don't really listen to her music on her albums anymore, but that's probably because I just overplayed them.

Recently I've just been listening to her unreleased stuff and mixes. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

no, i'm bored bc i've over-listened all of her songs and they're boring to me now.... simple as that

Exactly. I don't get all these butthurt stans proposing we're "just bandwagon" fans because we actually enjoyed her music a bit too much at one point. 

I think everyone needs to chill. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived