Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Losing interest in Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SpaceAce
13 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

okay hope you will be happy with one single per album and no tour :) 

Dumbest thing I've read all week. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
Just now, SpaceAce said:

Dumbest thing I've read all week. 

do you know anything else other than call people annoying, dumb and so on? Guess what, you ain't superior. 

If you read what I said and tried to understand you would, but you will rather take agressive route, hence why my convo is over here

SpaceAce
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

do you know anything else other than call people annoying, dumb and so on? Guess what, you ain't superior. 

If you read what I said and tried to understand you would, but you will rather take agressive route, hence why my convo is over here

Take the aggressive route? I just said that what you wrote was dumb. And what about your sarcasm? You started an immature conversation and I ended it because I have no time or energy to tell you why your comment was dumb. It just is. 

Honestly, I think it's a bit of a bittersweet thing that she hasn't released a new pop album in coming up on 3 years now, while she's definitly an icon she's taken time to focus on herself, and she hasn't gotten lost in the fame, she is still a nice woman, with a beautiful heart. Music makes her happy and making us happy maker her happy. While the spotlight that once was on her might not be anymore I think I've definitly had a year or so break away from listening to pop music and I'm ready for Gaga to wow us with a new album filled with it. Perhaps the general public feels the same way.

Anybody with me?

Floris Somers

Hahaha lol Reading threw these comments make me think I'm the only one listening to her every day. And this is a Lady Gaga fan site so that makes me a bit sad...

anyway this is probably why she only is the 157th most listened artisy worldwide on spotify.

i seriousl listen to every album at least 2 times a week

Archived