Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

200w.gif

On video: (at 4:00)

One, five, ten lay a million on me

donutellha

The slayage.

:firega:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

ViviLittleM

Thinking about Roseland, this concert surely was the goodbye for the beginning of her career since the next album is going to be very different, she will show her voice on this albuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

and her voice is just perfect after Grammy #1 Grammy

Chromatislaps

I thought it was LG5's lead single....I wasn't ready to be snatched... then again I'd like to keep my edges 

hXhZsvX.gif

Kermit
17 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

:giveup: I'm going to need a R&B sex bop that sounds exactly like this instrumental.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

KinneyUnderYou
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Thinking about Roseland, this concert surely was the goodbye for the beginning of her career since the next album is going to be very different, she will show her voice on this albuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

and her voice is just perfect after Grammy #1 Grammy

You're my favorite monster here. Every single thing you say is ON POINT :giveup:

AyaKara

I saw Roseland with my sister and when Sex Dreams got to the pre-chorus, all of the music stopped and the whole crowd screamed 'WHEN I LAY IN BED I TOUCH MYSELF AND I THINK OF YOU'. The drums came in and it was magical, I can't even explain how powerful of a moment it felt (even with the lyrics). I NEVER had an experience like that one audience call-back than I had at any other concert in my life. :giveup:

When everyone screamed NEIN ZEDD during GUY and was jumping in tune with Gaga, it was almost like a mosh pit, it was so great.

Roseland was so intimate (literally, everyone was close to the stage no matter where you stood) and it is definitely her best show, if you were there to feel it.

Judas Oyster
30 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Me thinking this is the lg5 lead leaking!

We should all be taking tranquilizers tbh

HOTNebraskaGuy
5 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

I saw Roseland with my sister and when Sex Dreams got to the pre-chorus, all of the music stopped and the whole crowd screamed 'WHEN I LAY IN BED I TOUCH MYSELF AND I THINK OF YOU'. The drums came in and it was magical, I can't even explain how powerful of a moment it felt (even with the lyrics). I NEVER had an experience like that one audience call-back than I had at any other concert in my life. :giveup:

When everyone screamed NEIN ZEDD during GUY and was jumping in tune with Gaga, it was almost like a mosh pit, it was so great.

Roseland was so intimate (literally, everyone was close to the stage no matter where you stood) and it is definitely her best show, if you were there to feel it.

That sounds so exciting uhg I wish I was able to go. Even from just watching videos I can tell how amazing it is compared to the majority of her other concerns/tours though. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

JustifyMyLove
22 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

I thought it was LG5's lead single....I wasn't ready to be snatched... then again I'd like to keep my edges 

hXhZsvX.gif

Pokemon pidgeots have taken the control over the cities now gif prediction :emma:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

fede ARTPOP

Wondering if that "bad btch" attitude will ever comeback:huh:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Archived