Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Intel BTS

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

at least the press photos.

It's the same as the released ones, only some of them are alternate, some of them UHQs and all of them w original name and I think metadata too

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

It was Gaga on a screen dancing with the mic, snapchat filters at the beginning, a dancing piano and jumping the rope :toofunny:.

She teased as "Unleashing the ultimate innovation into the future". :air:

Usually I call Gaga pretentious, but what they did was pretty impressive. You are obviously not in a STEM career. :interestinga:

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, LGQOP said:

tumblr_o2mzoc9rFz1rc7zl1o5_400.gif looks familiar to this

I'm lying queen then or not?

Julia Volkova #1 stan

estoniankid
6 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

It was Gaga on a screen dancing with the mic, snapchat filters at the beginning, a dancing piano and jumping the rope :toofunny:.

She teased as "Unleashing the ultimate innovation into the future". :air:

The first one didn't work out bc she ran too late to the mic, the second one is not just snapchat filters, it's a very complicated process named 3D Mapping and it's in real time (never done before on live television), you need $15k worth of hardware to make it work, so it was tricky and they haven't got the best result out of it. See, if it was the first original concept - the performance would've been iconic. 

thopekas

I still prefer the performance that was originally planned,a hits medley with this fashion would be amazing,at the end of the day we got that messy bowie tribute that no one really liked ,it was barely talked in the gp.**** Gaga's love for Bowie.He didn't even like her.And Gaga has already accomplished as much as Bowie Did,even more i could say..and she will do many more of course.

Monsterish

Why this video now? :neyde: Maybe a teaser of the technology for her next tour...

TerrenceV2
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Usually I call Gaga pretentious, but what they did was pretty impressive. You are obviously not in a STEM career. 

It was a good performance, I'm not saying otherwise but it wasn't what they were teasing all along. Just look and listen to the teasers. MESS.

playground love - josef salvat

Gaga Lazuli
2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I'm lying queen then or not?

The low quality of the picture makes me think is fake and manipulated. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

TerrenceV2
2 minutes ago, estoniankid said:

The first one didn't work out bc she ran too late to the mic, the second one is not just snapchat filters, it's a very complicated process named 3D Mapping and it's in real time (never done before on live television), you need $15k worth of hardware to make it work, so it was tricky and they haven't got the best result out of it. See, if it was the first original concept - the performance would be iconic. 

Snapchat is also on realtime wyd :rip:

Well it was ok but it was not "the future and the "impossible becomes possible" I though she was truly going to do something unbelievable. The performance was just cute.

JustifyMyLove
Just now, LGQOP said:

The low quality of the picture makes me think is fake and manipulated. 

Well, it comes from one of these press videos, it was at far distance, so it's an screencapture 😅

Ps: friendly reminder this was aired on GMA the day after the performance 

yVKEMMV.jpg

Julia Volkova #1 stan

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

It was a good performance, I'm not saying otherwise but it wasn't what they were teasing all along. Just look and listen to the teasers. MESS.

think the original performance was going to be better. I hope I don't get reported for saying this but  I really wish David Bowie hadn't died or had died later so Gaga would of done her original concept. Ths is one of those "what if's" in Gaga's career that I will never seem to let go. 

JustifyMyLove
14 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

No one cares

It's an upgrade tho

OT Seriously, stop the negativity with this stuff, then you ask yourselves why there's leaks droughts 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Julia Volkova #1 stan

TerrenceV2
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

think the original performance was going to be better. I hope I don't get reported for saying this but  I really wish David Bowie hadn't died or had died later so Gaga would of done her original concept. Ths is one of those "what if's" in Gaga's career that I will never seem to let go. 

Iconic VMA's Applause cancelled concept teas.

I wish the same Bowie didn't even like Gaga so **** the ungrateful old man. WP here I come

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Well, it comes from one of these press videos, it was at far distance, so it's an screencapture 😅

Ps: friendly reminder this was aired on GMA the day after the performance 

yVKEMMV.jpg

I remember that, also I remember seeing this but I dont remember where. lady-gaga-grammy-tribute-david-bowie-fea

Little Monsters Torture Me

McMonster08

Does anyone know what was the original concept before they changed it last minute to the Bowie tribute? Like what was she supposed to sing? Is it her iconique singles or covers too?

I need to know what we never had:giveup:

Archived